What's new

Lost Vape - Lyra - Black and Leather

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Lyra who?

So, Lost Vape gave us the ultimate Orion and the Orion GO which were awesome did the trick and was fashionable on the scene for a long time still selling well today…Why? Because they know how to make good products to the extent of what we require. Ultimately, they know the vapers out there…let’s take a look at the new LV Lyra Pod

resize_DSC_0733.JPG
resize_DSC_0734.JPG

Out the Box

The kit comes in different outer colour options Black, Silver, Green, Blue and Rainbow with a nice leather inner which looks the part or a funky coloured patter to match the outer. The kit retails at $27 USD and £23GBP. This is a great price and a must for anyone who is wanting a pod system, which looks awesome and is so compact

The .6ohm mesh coil which is awesome and brings the flavours in DL hits and the 1.2ohm which is for MTL. The mouthpiece which is removable and the whole pod breaks down for cleaning, yes with replaceable coils. The pod carries 2ml of liquid all that is required I’m sure. Already I’m in to this device…

A Micro USB for fast charging and it charges in no time. One spare coil which are the 1.2ohm, I found these to be the MTL device perfect. And a lanyard which came with the last pod too…awesome

Always in the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0735.JPG

The Build

This pod is built very well and feels a good construction I know now what to look for there are no rattles. The build is really strong and solid which is what is expected from LV. The cartridge is very easy to open and fills so quick, with replaceable coils that’s right the replaceable coils are awesome. I would advise making sure that you leave once its filled for at least 10-15minutes so that it can absorb as much liquid as possible, I always recommend this some say 5 minutes don’t do it, it WILL BURN!!!

The device Is really small and takes very little time to charge. Currently I have had it last a whole day from manufacture charge and then 1.5 days for self-charge…perfect! The vapor is very nice and has some good flavour. However, the airflow is very small but still it’s a pod, not ideal for the DL method but still works a treat, but still worthy. I have used this device alongside my everyday mod as I always do, it just makes sense to me, but I can say I didn’t need too much.

The flavour is great, and I’m really impressed with the performance of this little dinky pod. In using this device, it has been great and hassle-free. There have been no leakages to date but a few flooding in the mouth why I’m not sure.

The .6 was much better on flavour but gave you a more DL hit and with salts it was great…the pod is still going strong and working a treat.

The 1.2 was great for MTL and lasted ages…I took it out at one stage because 3-4 days was sufficient.

resize_DSC_0737.JPG
resize_DSC_0738.JPG
resize_DSC_0743.JPG
resize_DSC_0741.JPG

Pros

· Great design

· Great on both MTL and DL

· LV Chipset

· Good flavour

· Amazing vapour

· Great coil longevity

· No leakages

Cons

· Airflow is minimal

· Battery literally nearly dies prior charging no indication

resize_DSC_0739.JPG

Conclude

I like this pod its good its not as advance as the others but it’s worth the price the design and the convenience of changing coils and not replacing the whole pod for a change. The design is bang on and I like to say it works a treat. The Pod is really one to watch out for and I must say it really is on point and you won’t be disappointed

With all the pods on the market LV is one to look out for and the new LV Quest is sure to be hitting the market with an impact in anytime which is great to be fair. This however is a more subtle approach with a good vide and does everything you need too.

The question is would I buy it? I would but only as a spare, if I lost or damaged it would I miss it? Not really because the other pods are hitting more and more convenient to me of course if you and ex-smoker looking to quit this is one to choose it’s perfect for anyone transitioning into vaping and want that hit constantly. It’s a decent price and worth the tag which is attached direct to Cigabuy…

resize_DSC_0740.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Lost Vape – Lyra – Black and Leather
E-liquid – Dinnerlady – Apple Sours –NicSalts – 20mg
Coil – 0.6 ohm - DL on the NicSalts
Batteries – Built in battery 1000mAh

Thanks to Pearl @cigabuy for sending the products for review
https://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-lost-vape-lyra-1000mah-pod-system-kit-blackleather-p-15379.html

Attachments

• Lyra Fill.jpg
    Lyra Fill.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom