What's new

joytech ego aio mansion

eyeball kid

Legend
Ok. As this is brand new, this is going to be an on going review as I want to list any issue's as I come across them but I realize folks maybe sticking orders in now.

Up to now I've only had a bit of a play with other people's aio / pod systems as I rarely have the need to use anything other than my usual kit.
I've definitely seen the benefits of a small pocket size all in one kit but have been disappointed by the limitations.
This the Joytech ego aio mansion sort of bridges the gap between the old aio devices like the subvods and the pod systems.

Apparently joytech took inspiration from the architecture of the empire state building and what this has done is to create a smart slim pocket friendly device with a ridged body which gives excellent grip, especially for those who may have dexterity issue's. It's very light (83g) considering this has an incredible 1300mah battery inside and is able to deliver upto 30w of oomph with the right coil. Quite incredible when remembering the (not so) old ego pens.

WP_20180904_15_38_58_Pro.jpg

This one is in a very smart black finish but the also offer four other colours including a baby pink one.
Out of the box the mansion already has at least three quarters of a battery charge already on board, which is excellent news for the vaper who may need to grab something that is ready to go whilst out and about.
The pack comes with two stainless 316 0.6 ohm coils, spare orings, tank plugs and a usb charge cable.
WP_20180904_15_39_12_Pro.jpg

As you can see it has a plastic lid to keep the drip tip clean and your pocket dry when not in use.
The drip tip is somewhat similar to a baby's sippy cup in looks, lol but surprisingly it is comfortable to use and you adjust quickly.
The battery has all the old safety features you'd expect, so if something goes wrong with your coil or device, it won't fire. Also it has a multiple light display when your vaping on it, to show you your battery charge level.
This light is cleverly placed inside the device and shines through little vertical Windows on each side of the device's 2ml tank section. This allows you to clearly see the level of your juice, even in the dark.
There's a push button on the side of the device which activates the vale and light but, and its a big but. You don't have to use it as it has an automatic draw switch. That is, when you vale on this. It automatically detects your draw and instantly fires.
WP_20180904_15_39_32_Pro.jpg

Under the drip tip is where things get clever. Above you will see three things at the top of the device. A black silicone plug that easily pulls in and out of the tank to allow you to fill the built in tank. This bung has a retaining loop to prevent you looking it and spares are supplied.
An airflow valve in the centre to prevent airlocks in the tank and the coil which although top fitted, the juice intakes are at the bottom to allow you to fully drain the tank. On top of the coil is a clever collar that houses an airflow ring which allows you to close the coil right down to a mtl (not ridiculously tight) but still mtl up to a restricted lung hit.
To make sure the coil is properly tight the drip tip contains a small built in screwdriver to enable you to easily tighten in the coil. Perfect as otherwise due to the small size, this could be quite fiddly.
So that's what we're dealing with. Now eyeball how does it vape.

Well, honestly when i saw that it had a 0.6ohm stainless coil and could give upto 30w output I automatically thought. Higher vg juice. Then i saw the size of the juice wicking holes and thought, never in a million year's.
So I loaded up with rejuiced's 70/30 ice ice baby as A, it's a popular and reasonably viscous juice to test and B, it's one of Mrs kids favourites and she has the longest vape draw I've seen and she hammers her vape.
The vape on this is actually very powerful. Probably the equal of the old subtank nano in power. Very smooth and a decent size cloud. If your new to vaping and use a 20mg nic salt juice it's going to give probably the biggest kick of any of these devices I've tried.
WP_20180904_15_39_50_Pro.jpg

As I've said. I will be updating this review as the tesing continues.
Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Great review, I don't know how I missed this, no idea about their Empire State inspiration - marketting mind fart perhaps?

Going to keep my eyes peeled for a decent deal on this, thanks for the review :)

Back
Top Bottom