What's new

JOYETECH MAGIC ATOPACK A.I.O POD SYSTEM

AJT

Veteran
Ordered this about three weeks ago from Joyetech China and arrived today so been having a play.
Device feels nice in the hand and not much weight to it and a solid build..sealed battery unit with a pod.
As you can see in the pictures it’s a decent size yet a perfect pocket sized device...
The pod has a large 7ml capacity as it came from China and guess the uk ones will be 2ml tdp
They recommend changing cotton pad every 3 tank fulls so after say 20ml of vaping but it all depends on user.
Mouthpiece feels strange and I want to blow on it as it reminds me of a whistle but perfectly fine once I got used to it.
Now the good news from my point of view is the fact this is without doubt a MTL device..Big cheer from all you mtl vapours...
The draw is slightly tighter than my zenith tank when it has 2 air holes open and I have tried to DTL vape on it and
It’s very difficult yet a perfect MTL draw..
Pod has a mesh coil about 5mmx10mm that’s flat and rated at 0.6ohm yet it is smooth and flavoursome and just seems a perfect mtl vape and the first mesh coil device I have used that I can seriously vape mtl with no issues does not as yet make my throat sore as it don’t seem to vape hot like many sub ohm devices.
You get a load of pre cut sized cotton pads with it along with some tweezers for the cotton changing and a charge cable..I have no idea how long a pod or coil will last for again it’s all on the usage...
Overall I’m very happy with this as it’s MTL I don’t know if it’s been designed purely as a mtl device or marketed that way but that’s what it is...MTL vapours will get on with the Joyetech magic no problem..
This aio really surprised me I was not at all expecting to get on with it very well and as it happens it’s a perfect mtl device.
582BC68E-61D7-413A-BEA6-B77D60690C07.jpeg
D956B515-CFC1-4032-8F19-E6BD597DFEE4.jpeg
E7F84F58-6412-49A0-8690-3EBDB8DB62A6.jpeg
C8C30E8F-3C71-4350-BF27-4904356874EB.jpeg
4B56D01A-9CDB-4C34-9409-2BCF7D61CBFF.jpeg
9EB1F226-0AA8-4F39-912C-6A2D28E6DF28.jpeg

Last edited:
Ordered this about three weeks ago from Joyetech China and arrived today so been having a play.
Device feels nice in the hand and not much weight to it and a solid build..sealed battery unit with a pod.
As you can see in the pictures it’s a decent size yet a perfect pocket sized device...
The pod has a large 7ml capacity as it came from China and guess the uk ones will be 2ml tdp
They recommend changing cotton pad every 3 tank fulls so after say 20ml of vaping but it all depends on user.
Mouthpiece feels strange and I want to blow on it as it reminds me of a whistle but perfectly fine once I got used to it.
Now the good news from my point of view is the fact this is without doubt a MTL device..Big cheer from all you mtl vapours...
The draw is slightly tighter than my zenith tank when it has 2 air holes open and I have tried to DTL vape on it and
It’s very difficult yet a perfect MTL draw..
Pod has a mesh coil about 5mmx10mm that’s flat and rated at 0.6ohm yet it is smooth and flavoursome and just seems a perfect mtl vape and the first mesh coil device I have used that I can seriously vape mtl with no issues does not as yet make my throat sore as it don’t seem to vape hot like many sub ohm devices.
You get a load of pre cut sized cotton pads with it along with some tweezers for the cotton changing and a charge cable..I have no idea how long a pod or coil will last for again it’s all on the usage...
Overall I’m very happy with this as it’s MTL I don’t know if it’s been designed purely as a mtl device or marketed that way but that’s what it is...MTL vapours will get on with the Joyetech magic no problem..
This aio really surprised me I was not at all expecting to get on with it very well and as it happens it’s a perfect mtl device.View attachment 183469View attachment 183470View attachment 183471View attachment 183472View attachment 183473View attachment 183474
Dont do MTL but it sounds ok, 7 ml is a decent amount.

Dont do MTL but it sounds ok, 7 ml is a decent amount.
Yes it’s not too bad as it goes..it’s the only pod device I have tried that is good for mtl...
Had a go on it again this morning and still okay..vapour production is not brilliant compared to normal tank and coil but it’s good enough and a nice flavour using a 12mg 50/50..I imagine a nic salts would be the ideal juice but I don’t like nic salt stuff.

Yes it’s not too bad as it goes..it’s the only pod device I have tried that is good for mtl...
Had a go on it again this morning and still okay..vapour production is not brilliant compared to normal tank and coil but it’s good enough and a nice flavour using a 12mg 50/50..I imagine a nic salts would be the ideal juice but I don’t like nic salt stuff.
Ok, showing my ignorance here. I thought all pod systems were MTL. Not that I know anything about them, never even seen one, I just assumed going by the looks that they were. So plenty are for DTL?

Ok, showing my ignorance here. I thought all pod systems were MTL. Not that I know anything about them, never even seen one, I just assumed going by the looks that they were. So plenty are for DTL?
Sorry I was referring more to it’s mesh coil for mtl.
There are loads for dtl mate..smok nord with sub ohm mesh coil is the latest..
But yes your right most pod systems come with a mtl coil and or a sub ohm coil like some aspire ones

Sorry I was referring more to it’s mesh coil for mtl.
There are loads for dtl mate..smok nord with sub ohm mesh coil is the latest..
But yes your right most pod systems come with a mtl coil and or a sub ohm coil like some aspire ones
Ok, thanks. Next time, if, Im offered a go on one again ill check and see if theyre DTL. :doh: I knocked back one a while ago, can't even remember what it was. Just thought "oh, a pod, no thanks".
:18: Im an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom