What's new

Joyetech Evio C Kit....

Good afternoon all

https://www.sourcemore.com/joyetech-evio-c-pod-kit.html

Thank you to @Sourcemore for sending this in for review. I can confirm this review is based on my feedback alone and is not associated with POTV or any other company.

This has already been reviewed on the main page by Si aka @Vapaneezer Scrooge so, I will try to keep my thoughts on this short, sweet and to the point as I know we are both on the same page with this one!

upload_2021-3-24_15-20-4.png

Key Features:
  • Open Pod System
  • Internal 800 mAh battery
  • Type C – 2A quick charging
  • AST-STEEL (austenitic stainless steel)
  • Both Auto draw and button activation
  • 2 AF modes – rotate pod for a tighter mtl
  • 22.5x12.7x116.6mm
  • 2ml side fill pod
  • Replaceable EN Mesh 0.8 coils x 2
  • Available in 4 colours

In the box:

upload_2021-3-24_15-21-7.png

My thoughts…..:hmm:

Nice comfortable size, quality is good, feels nice in the hand, around average size for a POD kit. Very easy kit to use, press the fire button 5 times to power on or off. No other power levels or settings. The LED light dictates the battery level and it charges in around 35 mins.

upload_2021-3-24_15-21-56.png

upload_2021-3-24_15-23-8.png

I like the duckbill style mouthpiece, its comfortable and not too chunky.

AF function (turning the pod 180 degrees) isn’t anything new but works well on this pod. This is a MTL/RDL kit. One side is tighter then the other, on the tighter AF I would say it’s a 2/3 on the DeeDee O’meter.

upload_2021-3-24_15-23-39.png

The tiny coils pack a punch, very good flavour from these, my first coil did not last very long and leaked but the second coil has been much better so I assume I might have had a bad coil, as we all know it happens occasionally.

upload_2021-3-24_15-25-27.png

Top Positives:

· Quality, Design and Shape
· Airflow is effective
· Coil flavour
· Replacement coils
· Easy, no power options just vape and go

Niggles:

· First coil only lasted about 5 days and I had some leaking – maybe just bad luck
· Needs a girly colour choice, you know pink, glittery, unicorns etc..... :tongue:

DeeDee’s Overall Score - 9 :lovesign:

Quality and Design = 8 Flavour = 9 Vapour = 9

This is a very impressive kit and in my top 5 currently, if you like a nice easy option that delivers excellent MTL and flavour pick yourself one up, honestly this is very decent indeed!

You can purchase Evio C direct with @Sourcemore for $14.29 using code: ECK

Thanks for reading my review and to Lillia for sending this out to me :worship:

Take care!

DeeDee

Good afternoon all

https://www.sourcemore.com/joyetech-evio-c-pod-kit.html

Thank you to @Sourcemore for sending this in for review. I can confirm this review is based on my feedback alone and is not associated with POTV or any other company.

This has already been reviewed on the main page by Si aka @Vapaneezer Scrooge so, I will try to keep my thoughts on this short, sweet and to the point as I know we are both on the same page with this one!

View attachment 242934

Key Features:
  • Open Pod System
  • Internal 800 mAh battery
  • Type C – 2A quick charging
  • AST-STEEL (austenitic stainless steel)
  • Both Auto draw and button activation
  • 2 AF modes – rotate pod for a tighter mtl
  • 22.5x12.7x116.6mm
  • 2ml side fill pod
  • Replaceable EN Mesh 0.8 coils x 2
  • Available in 4 colours

In the box:

View attachment 242935

My thoughts…..:hmm:

Nice comfortable size, quality is good, feels nice in the hand, around average size for a POD kit. Very easy kit to use, press the fire button 5 times to power on or off. No other power levels or settings. The LED light dictates the battery level and it charges in around 35 mins.

View attachment 242936

View attachment 242937

I like the duckbill style mouthpiece, its comfortable and not too chunky.

AF function (turning the pod 180 degrees) isn’t anything new but works well on this pod. This is a MTL/RDL kit. One side is tighter then the other, on the tighter AF I would say it’s a 2/3 on the DeeDee O’meter.

View attachment 242938

The tiny coils pack a punch, very good flavour from these, my first coil did not last very long and leaked but the second coil has been much better so I assume I might have had a bad coil, as we all know it happens occasionally.

View attachment 242939

Top Positives:

· Quality, Design and Shape
· Airflow is effective
· Coil flavour
· Replacement coils
· Easy, no power options just vape and go

Niggles:

· First coil only lasted about 5 days and I had some leaking – maybe just bad luck
· Needs a girly colour choice, you know pink, glittery, unicorns etc..... :tongue:

DeeDee’s Overall Score - 9 :lovesign:

Quality and Design = 8 Flavour = 9 Vapour = 9

This is a very impressive kit and in my top 5 currently, if you like a nice easy option that delivers excellent MTL and flavour pick yourself one up, honestly this is very decent indeed!

You can purchase Evio C direct with @Sourcemore for $14.29 using code: ECK

Thanks for reading my review and to Lillia for sending this out to me :worship:

Take care!

DeeDee

Thanks for your take on it Dee.

Nice on Dee great as always. I always assumed you had a massive stash of unicorn stickers you stuck on everything.

Back
Top Bottom