What's new

Joyetech ATOPACK magic..review...

joe clay

Veteran
Well its now 2019 and now we have another REVIEW for you people, and today its the NEW "MAGIC ATOPACK" by Joyetech.

Heres the boring bit 1st...

This review is of my own thoughts on said item, i have nothing to do with the company in question and allthough i have been sent this for free or i have purchased this item doe's not in anyway give weight to my review outcome, in other words if it is shite then i will say its shite and if it is good then i will say its good.

Today we have a NEW pod on the block brought to you by JOYETECH and called the MAGIC ATOPACK, sounds like something from harry potter films [emoji23]
20190105_184051.jpeg

Whats in the box;

1* ATOPACK magic battery.
1* Cartridge.
1* USB cable.
1* Quick start.
1* Warranty card.
1* Warning card.
Spares...inc. tweezers.

Size: 101.0*38.0*18.0mm
Colors: Silver, Black, Phantom Blue
Battery capacity: 1300mAh
Output: Ultra-low constant voltage
E-liquid capacity: 7.0ml/2.0ml
Heater: NCFilm heater (0.6ohm)
Vape way: hold button to inhale
Light: 7 changeable lights (3 quick clicks, stop then click to change light color)

On 1st impression it has a nice feel to it and it has a little weight to it giving you that "well made" feel to it as well, the fire button is placed in the centre on the front of the device with the normal 5* clicks on and 5* clicks off.
20190105_193124.jpeg

Now there is a light to let you know that its on and firing when you press the button BUT its a little hole above the USB charge port on the back and you can just about see it, (the light colour ca be changed as described above)
20190105_185942.jpeg

Filling the ATOPACK magic pod is really easy to fill, just pull the pod out of the main casing and underneath is a white plastic base that you can unclip at one end and lift up to reveal another white base with the fill hole on the end, just fill, clip base back on insert into casing and your good to go...easy!
20190105_191452.jpeg

20190105_191616.jpeg

20190105_191956.jpeg

20190105_191820.jpeg

To replace the cotton just unclip the white plastic base at one end then if you look very closely you will see a small square (between the 2* contacts) lift this to reveal the small cotton square pad, remove the cotton and replace with the new pad (included in spares) and prime cotton with e-liquid before use but make sure the pad is fitted in in its hole perfectly ..easy!

Now @Joyetech have adopted the innovative coil-less NCFilm heater and put it into the pod system in a creative way, which should give you a 3 months long life-span....NCfilm CANNOT be replaced, so you need to buy a new replacement pod.
20190105_191257.jpeg

Now Vape Pods are not really my thing as i'm a DTL vaper and i do love a mech mods and rda's, but for a bit of vaping in the car or if out and about and you don't want to blow huge clouds then this just might fit as its a MTL vape pod but you can DTL but with a LOT of restriction but it can be done.
Now the vapour that this ATOPACK magic produces is quite surprising as i was expecting a little tiny bit of vapour that if you blink you'll miss it, but how wrong was i...as THIS pod really does throw some respectable vapour for a pod system and proberbly the most vapour out of any pod system i have tested.

Now FLAVOUR is nothing to shout about but its not bad at all, now i have had 2* different e-liquid flavours in this ATOPACK magic and i could taste the flavours that they was ment to be, so flavour aint bad.

I can see the @Joyetech ATOPACK magic being the ideal pod for those wishing to give up smoking but also for those who want a little vape in the car or anywhere else for that matter.

Only thing that does annoy me personally is when you have a vape you can hear the air whooshing into the pod but ONLY on one side, so you can either hear this in your left ear OR your right ear depending on which way you hit fire button ie; underneath or on top.
20190105_193005.jpeg

Now i have had this pod a couple of weeks now and i have had NOT one drop of e-liquid leaked from the pod and when pod is removed the inside of main casing is bone dry.
20190105_192138.jpeg

Safety is always Joyetech first priority. Multi protection including overall battery protection of over-charging, over-current and over-discharging, making it more advanced and reliable.

www.joyetech.com

Last edited:
:thumbup: That's pretty cool for a stealth vape, pocket friendly device.
I've been offered to try a couple of pod's but knocked them back as like you I love my DTL. Still have the little Evic Primo Fit which is a cross between MTL and DTL but here we dont get the gear that's available like you guys get. So I just use the mod now. Great little mod though. Might try a Pod one day now though.
Good review.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom