What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

It Makes No Sensis

No, it's ass backwards to me for a smoker. A 'complicated' mod with loads of functions that are hard to understand, a tank that's kind of a pain in the arse to fill and isn't easy to adjust the airflow for a perfect draw.

I'd give a smoker the Adept kit, a simple to use and understand mod, with a tank that's easy to fill and adjust the airflow. .... which shows Innokin do understand the concept of making something friendly for new vapers. .. but I don't think the Sensis fits that description.

Agree, Sensis is not for the noob. Better for the hobbyist really.

And there we have it, ladies and gentlemen, the great POTV debate. Tune back in within 5 minutes for another...

Because it’s cheap shit? :D

I didn't even know much much it cost until I just looked. £35-ish?

so i’ve never seen one in real life. what is the consensus? shite or not?

I would be happy to pay £35 for this as mod, I don't like that I have to use an adapter though. I don't understand the urge to move away from a 510 to magnets, the best thing about a 510 connection is that it's almost 100% universal, which is not a bad thing.

I would be happy to pay £35 for this as mod, I don't like that I have to use an adapter though. I don't understand the urge to move away from a 510 to magnets, the best thing about a 510 connection is that it's almost 100% universal, which is not a bad thing.

aye that’s where i don’t get the idea at all. it’s almost like they are saying, look at our fancy glass dome proprietary fourth generation tank that fits with magnets. but actually it’s shite so we’ve included an adapter so you don’t need to use it.

who knows maybe in a few years we will all be puffing magnetic tanks and laughing at this thread.

I didn't even know much much it cost until I just looked. £35-ish?

Magnets r waterproof. And the growing trend is non-universal, so u have to buy the mod that goes with the tank.
They r just trying to squeeze every dollar out of their r and d as possible, i understand....dont like it, but i understand.

And they will find that hobbyists will shy away from that stuff and keep in their lane of using the expensive stuff thats more cross compatible

I think of it like tools that the avg person would use versus tools that a profesional would use.

Plus, it is a lot easier to design a well working kit if u have total contral of how and what it is going to be used as.

The only thing from keeping me from trying one is the glass bubble, which is not suitable for clumsies like me, that f(0) tech i really want to propogate to other mods tho. It has a scientific basis for how it works and it is adjustable, i like those 2 things alot

(A universal magnet design would be great, but i think u will find that metal/glass tanks are too heavy for magnets...maybe tho

They also demagnetize too tho, something i dont have to worry about with a screw)

aye that’s where i don’t get the idea at all. it’s almost like they are saying, look at our fancy glass dome proprietary fourth generation tank that fits with magnets. but actually it’s shite so we’ve included an adapter so you don’t need to use it.

who knows maybe in a few years we will all be puffing magnetic tanks and laughing at this thread.

I won't be, I'll be puffing on a 7 year old corolla moaning that I can't find spare screws for it. :D

Back
Top Bottom