What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Innokin EQ-FLTR.

Great review @Astral and pleased that your Dad has taken to it.

Fantastic @Astral great read mate, very pleased for your dad aswell!

@ForestMagpie and @Sam Andrews, my beloved board brethren. Where would I be without the pair of you?

The kindness and generosity you both show towards me is unsurpassed and goes anything what anybody could ever reasonably expect.

Thank you for the well wishes to my Dad too, he's enjoying his little piece of fame [or notoriety?] too!

Sincerely, genuinely, humbly and from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

May you and your families both be blessed with all the world's wonderous delights,

Sincerely,

@ForestMagpie and @Sam Andrews, my beloved board brethren. Where would I be without the pair of you?

The kindness and generosity you both show towards me is unsurpassed and goes anything what anybody could ever reasonably expect.

Thank you for the well wishes to my Dad too, he's enjoying his little piece of fame [or notoriety?] too!

Sincerely, genuinely, humbly and from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

May you and your families both be blessed with all the world's wonderous delights,

Sincerely,
You're welcome mate, you're a good un and I always enjoy your reviews. Hello @Astral's Dad!

Thank you @Astral

We are glad that you and your dad both enjoy our EQ-Fltr vape pen.:)

EQ-FLTR vape pen is here to help smokers to convert, which gives them a familiar feeling of a cigarette without harmful smoke.

Anyway, hope everyone safe and sound.

Thanks and take care!

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

Back
Top Bottom