What's new

I Joy Diamond VPC mod / pod.

eyeball kid

Legend
The kind folks at sorcemore where good enough to let me have free run of their stock and I found this interesting little beast.
These are my thoughts and do not represent those of potv.
WP_20181210_17_10_47_Pro.jpg

WP_20181210_17_11_14_Pro.jpg

WP_20181217_21_17_24_Pro.jpg

What we have here is a tiny 45w, 1400mah (there's actually a 23050 battery inside that can be replaced with a little D.I.Y) mod. Complete with nice clear screen. 510 connection. That's able to accommodate a 22mm tank without overhang plus you get the vpc pod included. Which is 2mls and refillable plus utilizes a 1ohm ceramic coil for an airy mtl draw.
The kit also includes a lanyard, usb charge lead, instructions and guarantee plus a multi pod adapter for use with a number of high street pods and of course the aforementioned vpc pod.
WP_20181210_17_14_00_Pro.jpg

This again is incredibly small. The design is the classic mod / tank set up we've become accustomed to bit the tank section actually houses I boy's new vpc pod system.
WP_20181217_21_19_48_Pro.jpg

You get a full screen display that shows voltage/wattage/puff counter and battery level, like most mods. It has multiple settings for use as a pod system or as a general mod to be used with any tank.
WP_20181217_21_20_22_Pro.jpg

Build quality is excellent. This is the steel version and has a smart diamond shape design which makes fitting a 22mm tank on top look smart.
The fire switch and wattage adjustment buttons are solid. The usb charge point is front mounted and this thing charges very quickly.
WP_20181217_21_20_58_Pro.jpg

The included vpc pod is easy to fill and works best with 50/50 juice max and I had no issues at all running manabush in this little monkey.
Essentially it's very much like the old ce 4 tanks with a much improved ceramic coil, perfect for new vapers. The flavour is by no means first class but it's certainly acceptable. The thing that appeals to me is you can also fit pods like the juul pods with the supplied simple foam adapter which are readily available in most shops here, should the vpc pods not catch on, plus you can upgrade to a separate tank if and when your ready.
WP_20181217_21_19_09_Pro.jpg

All in all even just considering this as a little pocket mod, I like it. It has enough battery life to last you all day with a pod or a mtl tank and fits discretely in pocket.
Innovative stuff.

You can find these in a myriad of colours here.
https://www.sourcemore.com/ijoy-diamond-vpc-45w-kit-mirror-gun-metal.html

Last edited:
Thats tiny. Could just about have it hanging off the keyring.
Nice one.

I am having trouble with juice in my mouth from the pod, not sure why maybe the juice is not the right ratio, it is 60/40 so will try a 50/50 and see if that makes a difference. I love the mod for out and about and the Berserker mini looks fine on it.

Thats tiny. Could just about have it hanging off the keyring.
Nice one.
You really could. It would make an awesome car mod. Just in case you forget yours or yours dies. Great for a suit pocket too for work, weddings (four appearances, you know the usual, lol).

I am having trouble with juice in my mouth from the pod, not sure why maybe the juice is not the right ratio, it is 60/40 so will try a 50/50 and see if that makes a difference. I love the mod for out and about and the Berserker mini looks fine on it.
This happened with manabush until I pushed the voltage up a little. I think the coil wicks faster than institution sheet recommends.
The multi pod design is fricken genius.

This happened with manabush until I pushed the voltage up a little. I think the coil wicks faster than institution sheet recommends.
The multi pod design is fricken genius.
Ah right, will try that because I really like it and got extra pods for out and aboput.

Ah right, will try that because I really like it and got extra pods for out and aboput.
Perfect. I'm going to grab a few Juul and others to try in it too.
I've had coyote coconut running in mine for a change and I will be taking mine out with me again over the next few busy day's instead of the Orion as I'm really liking it. I've blocked one of the airflow holes by simply taping over the inside. Gives me a good tight mtl.
If you get a chance also give the hava a go. I'd still be using that out and about but mrs kid has nicked it.

Back
Top Bottom