What's new

Geekvape - Frenzy Pod Kit - Silver and Carbon

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
It’s all in a Frenzy

Geekvape have managed to produce some really good bits of kit lately and then to chuck this pod system in the works it makes me think yeah why not…it resembles other pod devices out there but hey…its Geekvape they know how their R&D works and they manage it very well…let’s see what this bad boy has to offer…

resize_DSC_0348.JPG
resize_DSC_0349.JPG

Out the Box

The kit comes in many different colour options Black, Gold, Silver, Blue, with carbon fibre and Black, Blue, Red or Mixed Resin designs. All the have a brushed finish effect and no fingerprints there. The kit retails at $60 USD and £45GBP. This is a great price and a must for anyone who is wanting a pod system, as it is a pod killer and an awesome addition

The .7ohm SS mesh coil Pod which holds 2ml. The mouthpiece which isn’t removable I don’t think at this point. A metal seal which is top fill no rubber gummy here. Already buying into this device J

A Micro USB for fast charging and it charges in no time. One spare coil which are the 1.2ohm, I found these to be the MTL device perfect

Always in the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0350.JPG

The Build

This pod is built very well and feels a good construction I know now what to look for there are no rattles and that’s good as you have to shake it to activate the pod system. The cartridge is very easy to open and fills so quick. I would advise making sure that you leave once its filled for at least 10-15minutes so that it can absorb as much liquid as possible.

The device Is really small and takes very little time to charge but I recommend leaving it on charge overnight as it will just ensure there is full potential in. It does have an overcharge feature so don’t worry. The vapor is very nice and has some good flavour. However, the airflow is small but still it’s a pod, not ideal for the DL method but still works a treat. I have used this device alongside my everyday mod and I do this just to make sure I use it practically I really can’t get on with having a Pod as the main device. But still ideal for going out on nights and it last the whole night with one refill and that was only a just.

The flavour is great, and I’m really impressed with the performance of this little dinky pod. In using this device, it has been great and hassle-free. There have been no leakages to date and that makes me happy.

The .7 was much better on flavour but gave you a more DL hit and with salts it was great…the pod is still going strong and working a treat.

The 1.25 was great for MTL and lasted ages…which is still going strong would I recommend these coils of course

What I like about the airflow is that it is below the pod which for me is better in all aspects of MTL device and most of all DL tanks these days. The pod is ideal that you haven’t got to keep replacing that…cut down on a plastic free usage.

resize_DSC_0351.JPG
resize_DSC_0352.JPG
resize_DSC_0353.JPG
resize_DSC_0356.JPG
resize_DSC_0357.JPG

Pros

· Great construction

· Great on both MTL and DL

· AS Chip

· Airflow control

· Good flavour

· Amazing vapour

· Great coil longevity

· Great build and design

· No leakages

Cons

· Heavy bit of kit

· Battery literally nearly dies prior charging no indication

resize_DSC_0354.JPG

Conclude

This is my most recent pod and I’ve got to say its on par with the previous expensive pod which for me was the ultimate awesomeness to pod devices and I really enjoyed using it. The design is flawless and GV has been a go to choice on most devices and tanks lately why because they are perfect. The Pod is really one to watch out for and I must say it really is on point.

Now this is the dogs and there are no other words for it…honest opinion is you need one in your life they are really great and on par with the more expensive ones out there trust me on this one. The design is similar but no need for new pods just coils. I’m yet to try the SMOK Nord coils or the GV flint coils to see if they work if they do bonus!

The question is would I buy it? Yeah, of course it’s perfect for anyone transitioning into vaping and want that hit constantly. I would recommend anyone who has just quit the sticks and wants to get used to vaping as some are aware it can make you cough going straight to mods, but it does get better and this will help stop that. It’s a decent price and worth the tag which is attached GV is recommendable and are very industry led at the moment keep it GV and vape one…

resize_DSC_0355.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Geekvape – Frenzy – Silver and Carbon
E-liquid – Nasty Juice - Cush Man –NicSalts – 20mg
Coil – 1.2 ohm - MTL on the NicSalts
Batteries – Built in battery 950mAh

https://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-g...d-system-kit-silver-carbon-fiber-p-14446.html

I have one of these and I have to say I am mightily impressed with it perfect for out and about!!

Back
Top Bottom