What's new

Geekvape Flint kit

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hey guys yes we are back so soon with another review. My queue is a bit mental just now so I'm just trying to get caught up.

Again this was sent out for the purpose of this review. So thanks to geekvape for the chance. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

The geekvape flint

20190123_123852.jpg

Ok so the kit contents.

1 X flint kit (mod and tank)
1 X NS coil
Usb cable
Spare glass
Spare orings
And all the usual paperwork.

The Flint tank.

The Flint tank is a 2ml capacity, top slide and fill, bottom airflow control ring with 5 air holes to choose from.

I can't find the exact specs of the air holes but looking at it I would say the smallest is 1mm going up to 3mm.

I've been using the 1.6ohm coil. It comes with a spare 1.2ohm coil. These coils are the NS could which have been designed to be used with nic salts. They provide great flavour. This has relegated my nic salt rta to the shelf of shame.

The Flint mod

This is a simple regulated tube mod. No wattage settings to mess around with just charge up the press and go. It has a built in 1000mah battery which with the 1.6ohm coil is giving me 2 days +. The battery has 3 out puts. 3.8v, 3.5v and 3.2v.

Once the device is on you can change between the power settings just 3 clicks of the fire button changes the voltage output.

3.8v = green light
3.5v = blue light
3.2v = red light

With only one button and a led it's super simple. 5 clicks on and off. No menu system to navigate. The mod does has bypass charging meaning you can still use it while it's charging.

20190123_135053.jpg

(Next to an 18650 for size comparison)

Pros.

Changeable voltage output

Small and light weight

Coils designed for nic salts

Perfect stealth vape. I've been vaping in places that you shouldn't and no one has noticed at all
( I do not condone doing this. It was for research purposes.)

Cons

The led indicator can be hard to see at times.

The drip tip is fixed so you can't swap it out for one of your own.

This is a simple fantastic tiny kit for new vapers and big salt vapers.

I've seen this kit priced around £25.

https://www.geekvape.com/project/flint-kit/

Back
Top Bottom