What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Frees Pod System - Vaporbucks

Hi all

I was sent these 2 kits to review by the lovely team at @Healthcabin Thank you Sue :10:
https://www.healthcabin.net/

20210117_225349.jpg

Vaporbucks is not a brand I have used before so was intrigued to see what these simple pod kits were all about. https://www.vpbucks.com

So today im am sharing my thoughts on the Frees Pod System

In the box

Frees Device
2 Frees Cartridges
All-in-One Dust Cap
Type-C Cable
User Manual
Warranty Card

20210110_105809.jpg

Specs & Features

Flash Coil Saturation Tech
Condensation collection section
Anti-Blow protection design
Ram-type soaking coils for 45 seconds
Size: 112 x 21 x 13mm
520mAh built-in Battery
Capacity: 1.6ml
Resistance: 1.4ohm
Power: 10W
Materials: Zinc-Alloy
Current: 1A
Charging:Type-C

20210117_110351.jpg 20210117_105413.jpg

In use:

Comes in a nice neat small package. Due to the materials the device feels slightly rubbery which is nice. It has a dust cap to match. The pod has the base slighty sticking out, you are meant to fill, then push the base into the pod fully, which allows for 45 seconds saturation. If like me you push it in before you fill then wait 5 mins before using. The fill hole is slightly small but fits my 10ml salt bottle nozzle fine. I used Juice Head strawberry kiwi salts.
The pod can only go in one way as its higher on one side than the other.
The draw is medium mtl and the flavour is not bad, slightly better than average. At 10watts the 520 mah battery is sufficient enough for a days use.
The power and battery indicator is shaped like a lightning bolt which is different. USB C port is on the base.
Its a simple pod kit, nothing flashy, no buttons, auto draw works well and is very reactive.

20210117_224100.jpg

Pros
Ease of use
Feels good in the hand
Small and compact
The mouthpiece is very comfortable
Good colour choice
Charges to full within 45 mins
Pass-through charging

Niggles
Due to the material of the device it stains easily
The pod is a little darker so harder to see liquid level

This kit is ideal for someone wanting to quit cigarettes.

DeeDee's score 7.5/10

Current price on HealthCabin is $12.30 (you must log in to get this price)

20210110_101519.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom