What's new

FMs Smok Nord 4 Review

Great, honest review FM. Not really one for me though. Appreciated nontheless.

That's not 'underneath' it's on the end .... it's a little pod, it doesn't stand up.
Good point, I lay down on their side, both the Sceptre and the Manik Mini (similar design, to the Nord 4), everything else is always stood up, unless I knock em over, or knock them down and away, which is often.

Im glad smok is makin a real effort to improve their coils since they r in a completely different ballpark when it comes to being available, specially in the states.

Their mods may have a rep for breaking, but ive never had any probs with their tanks that a proper coil doesnt solve (such as leaking) and i can vouch for the durability of at least some of their pen batteries. Djlsb proved they basically have to be treated as a mech tho, because their protections dont work like they should.

This seems like a competitor for the luxe pm40, like their 1 or 2 aegis clones. But thats good too, at least start with a good design. If they ever decides to start putting a premium on quality and reliability they might actually be able to become something great, considering their already vast resources

Will always have a soft spot for the nord as it's what got me of smoking and this is the best looking one.
Great review as always mate! Enjoyed it

Back
Top Bottom