What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FM's Innokin Klypse Review

Hey Tim

As you know i don't normally read reviews before i have reviewed the kit myself but as ive done my draft thought i would give it a read.

Great review, nailed it as always, I agree with you on all points, i hoping to load my review tonight. Its a cracking little kit indeed.

Love the Red Dwarf comments, its nice to read a review with some humour in it and you seem to balance it out perfectly.

Thank you! X
Wow thanks @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) such great feedback. It's a great little kit for sure and look forward to your review of it.

Think Rew is calling you a Smeeeeegheeeee

Nice review Magpie. I like that the top cap can be held on the bottom, always losing those with any others I've had.

Nice little pod kit for about £13 but a shame the coils aren't replaceable and a quick google shows replacement pods are £6.99 for 3.

One thing I've found handy is when not using it for you can just remove the pod and put it on the top cap and the magnets hold it in place so no worries about any leaking etc.

Mines on its way from the @Innokin giveaway competition looking forward to having a vape on it. Reading the reviews seems a nice piece of kit.

Yeah i got my notification this morning too. Looking forward to it. Lets see if it knocks the Geekvape Aegis One off my top spot

Back
Top Bottom