What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FM's Geekvape G18 Pen Starter kit review

tumblr_mn0f6dNmTY1rqy28qo1_500.gif

Thanks for that Tim, had my eye on this as i do like a traditional pen type kit.

May pick one up, a few little issues but general there always is, give us a reason to keep looking for that 1 perfect kit! LoL

If i see it on offer in the next few months i may treat myself as i have some G coils somewhere

Great thorough and honest review....wot wot!!

DeeDee out!

Thanks for that Tim, had my eye on this as i do like a traditional pen type kit.

May pick one up, a few little issues but general there always is, give us a reason to keep looking for that 1 perfect kit! LoL

If i see it on offer in the next few months i may treat myself as i have some G coils somewhere

Great thorough and honest review....wot wot!!

DeeDee out!

With the Whirl S and now this it looks like pen kits are making a comeback. Maybe it's to offer an alternative to the small pods which are increasingly going down the 'captive coil' route?

Back
Top Bottom