What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FM's eLeaf iSolo-R Review

Nicely done, Sir

You've reviewed the device and reignited my childhood dreams of becoming a penguin all in one go.

Rack'em up me hearties!

Nicely done, Sir

You've reviewed the device and reignited my childhood dreams of becoming a penguin all in one go.

Rack'em up me hearties!
Thank you for your kind words mate. Might have been easier to be a pirate than a penguin but I wish you all the flipperin luck in the world. Although, you could be a pirate and call yourself Arrrrrrrrstral.

Thank you for your kind words mate. Might have been easier to be a pirate than a penguin but I wish you all the flipperin luck in the world. Although, you could be a pirate and call yourself Arrrrrrrrstral.

Oooooffff. A comedian would be Hooked with jokes like that.

Peace and blessings.

"So, let’s set sail and see what treasures our voyage of discovery will bring….R me hearties and a bottle of rum? Oooh I do like rum with ice, so do penguins but we don’t sail that far south and pirates prefer parrots for some reason."

Hahaha ... this guy...
I love you (in a manly way, of course)

b5abb296a98ede14826475c6ba12c0bc.gif

"So, let’s set sail and see what treasures our voyage of discovery will bring….R me hearties and a bottle of rum? Oooh I do like rum with ice, so do penguins but we don’t sail that far south and pirates prefer parrots for some reason."

Hahaha ... this guy...
I love you (in a manly way, of course)

b5abb296a98ede14826475c6ba12c0bc.gif
Cheers man, I think I lost my mind a little writing this one.

Back
Top Bottom