What's new

FM's eLeaf iSolo-R Review

Great review bud! What's the coil lifespan like?

Diamanté acrylic nails next time please.

Similar hands and nails (your nails are cut shorter, thank goodness) to that Vaping with Vic chap :2thumbsup:

Good review mate, does the isolo bring anything new, I don't think so, unless it took other brand coils, then it might be interesting.

Great review bud! What's the coil lifespan like?

Diamanté acrylic nails next time please.
Coil lifespan was about 10 days of pretty heavy use mate, the coils are good overall. Woah, diamante eh, now we're stepping it up eh.

Similar hands and nails (your nails are cut shorter, thank goodness) to that Vaping with Vic chap :2thumbsup:

Good review mate, does the isolo bring anything new, I don't think so, unless it took other brand coils, then it might be interesting.
Cheeky bastard, Vic's hands are a reliant robin and mine are a Ferrari and you know it :D

Cheeky bastard, Vic's hands are a reliant robin and mine are a Ferrari and you know it :D

I once got 100mph out of one of mine, it was a Reliant Rialto though, the one with the go faster stripes. It's true, I did 100mph - and survived. There were no bends and no crosswinds :18:

I once got 100mph out of one of mine, it was a Reliant Rialto though, the one with the go faster stripes. It's true, I did 100mph - and survived. There were no bends and no crosswinds :18:
Well the go faster stripes make all the difference! Was it downhill with the wind behind you? Must have been.

Coil lifespan was about 10 days of pretty heavy use mate, the coils are good overall. Woah, diamante eh, now we're stepping it up eh.

That's good going. I bought my mate a LV Lyra recently but he's going through the coils in a day or two so I'll maybe suggest one of these to him.

Yeah man, nothing says "class" more than diamanté ;)

That's good going. I bought my mate a LV Lyra recently but he's going through the coils in a day or two so I'll maybe suggest one of these to him.

Yeah man, nothing says "class" more than diamanté ;)
To be honest there's kits I'd recommend above this one.
Ha ha sounds like you are quite the diamanté afficionado.

Nice review mate, very well written and those hands, bet you use mild green fairy liquid ;)

Back
Top Bottom