What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FM's Aspire PockeX Box Review

@UK ASPIRE VENDOR kindly sent me the Pockex Box so review so I did, have a read and enjoy! Here it is:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/aspire-pockex-box.html
All feedback welcome as usual.
Thank you folks and yes there's a photo for you hand fans.
FM out.
Huh...i clicked on it wanting to hate it....
I think i might get one...havent read the review yet....ill be back

(Eww, no, my bad...is it a semi-mech or is it programmed to like 3.7 volts?

Lol...whats in the box.....

Last edited:
Top review as always @ForestMagpie, it sound like a nice little device. Possibly not for me but I really like it's simplistic looks.

The biggest thing I've taken from your review though is how glad I am Microsoft don't make vapes.

Can you imagine the BSOD everytime you want to take a puff? Doesn't bear thinking about!

Top review as always @ForestMagpie, it sound like a nice little device. Possibly not for me but I really like it's simplistic looks.

The biggest thing I've taken from your review though is how glad I am Microsoft don't make vapes.

Can you imagine the BSOD everytime you want to take a puff? Doesn't bear thinking about!
Thanks @Astral it is a nice looking device and be ideal for a new vaper. I'm very glad microsoft don't make vape device indeed as they'd take forever to boot up!

Nice review FM, Still having the original Pockex i really don't know what to make of this, i don't think it's one for me though.

Nice review FM, Still having the original Pockex i really don't know what to make of this, i don't think it's one for me though.
If you've got the original then the coils are the same but you get the form factor and adjustable airflow, depends how much you like the coils.

Back
Top Bottom