What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

eleaf ijust 21700 mod and ELLO duro tank package

eyeball kid

Legend
This review represents my own thoughts and not those of POTV.
The ijust / duro set up was supplied to me by the kind folks at eleaf.
WP_20190328_21_20_34_Pro.jpg

First of all I really wasn't sure where this set up fitted. It's like a mech yet regulated and comes as an aio (all in one package) so aio it is.
WP_20190328_21_17_59_Pro.jpg

This comes well packaged with the ijust mod which is a 25mm single button tube mod that takes 21700 batteries and includes an adapter for 18650 batteries. The mod has a five press on and off system and an led light behind the fire button has four colours to represent the status of your battery life. You have a usb input for charging and it has multiple protection circuits for charge protection, short prevention, time out, reverse polarity ect. A sub charge lead is included as is a 21700 battery.
The tank included (the duro) is the tpd 2ml version here but is available in a more generous 6.5ml capacity outside the eu.
You get spare o'rings a spare glass tank (the fitted one is plastic with a resin swirl design).
You also get two of eleafs new self cleaning mesh coils. Both are the same 0.2 ohms but have a different mesh coil design and they're huge.
WP_20190328_21_15_33_Pro.jpg

Charging is super fast as it has a quick charge circuit and the battery is wrapped on arrival so you need to remove the safety wrap and fit back into the tube which is clearly marked with the positive/negative marks. The base of the tube screws on to hold the battery firm with no rattle.
The tube itself feels like carbon fibre and has a snazzy angular relief design over it that affords a good grip.
I fitted the coil and gave it a good soak for ten minutes with some prime valpes custard deluxe.
The tank is easy to fill with a sliding top cap fill system through a kidney shaped aperture.
I won't lie, the 2mls version is tricky to fill due to the small amount of space between the coil and the tank. No real issue but take your time.
The drip tip is an 810 size and very comfortable. Looks good too.
WP_20190328_21_21_00_Pro.jpg

The flavour from these coils is phenomenal. So is the cloud. Soon filled up my front room with custardy goodness.
These really are a step up in coil design. I've been vaping this one for over ten days with zero deterioration in flavour or cloud. They are also designed cleverly to minimize build up and prevent leaking from the bottom. I experienced zero leaks or seeps.
One minor issue is the plastic swirl design tank is tricky to see your juice level through in some lights but a clear glass one is supplied.
The airflow is huge and for once appropriate to the amount of air that can pass through the coil.... again they're huge.
Battery life as you'd expect is probably the best in its class. Considering its pushing out 80w on a full charge I've had no problems getting through the evening without getting much beyond half charge which is excellent.
Remember you can always pack an extra battery if you want to use this as your all day mod and vape heavily.
It's a great package all round. If you've fancied the aesthetics of a mech mod but worry about safety, this is the mod for you. Add to that the quality of the tank and coils (I've also run the tank separately at 55w on a regulated mod with excellent results).
A genuine step forward in design and I'm sure this will wick some seriously thick liquid (I will update this when the first coil finally gives out).
You can grab one direct from eleaf
http://www.eleafworld.com/ijust-21700-with-ello-duro/
Or check out one of eleaf's UK vendor's like TECC.

I would say it's worth ordering direct to get the larger tank though.
Thanks again to eleaf for allowing me to play with this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom