Innokin
What's new

DOVPO D-Salt aio/pod system

eyeball kid

Legend
The fine folks at Dovpo gave me a shout and asked me to give the new D-Salt aio pod system a try for all at POTV.
The following review represents my own thoughts and not necessarily those of POTV as a whole.
WP_20190723_15_24_56_Pro.jpg

What you get here is a 1500mah pen style system with one included pod, usb charge lead and a user manual/guarantee.
WP_20190723_15_29_48_Pro.jpg

This one is in nice dark metallic red colour with a black / gunmetal colour top cap and drip tip which almost feel ceramic. The drip tip is 510 compatible so you can swap to one of your choice.
The top cap easily unscrew's to reveal a cylindrical tank pod system which just pops into the top of the tube.
The pod is plastic (clear) and contains a 0.5ohm coil which reminds me of the nautilus x coils and can take 2mls of eliquid via a rubber bung system on top of the pod that is both plenty large enough to accept your liquid bottle nib and seals perfectly leak proof when full.
Airflow is via a small hole on the side of the mod and is a open mtl (similar to.the largest hole on the original nautilus).
You have a slim window on each side of the D-Salt device which enables you to clearly check your liquid level.
The usb charge point is nicely side mounted at the bottom for easy stable charging and just above the usb is a l.e.d. light display that lets you know your battery level and if there's any issue's with various colour light flashes.
WP_20190723_15_27_53_Pro.jpg

In style this is a bit of an update of a classic design. Nice and compact yet feels like it's a very natural shape to use.
It's actually refreshingly simple and straightforward for any new vaper.
There's little to do or mess with. You charge it, fill the pod, unscrew the top and drop the pod in. 're screw the top and go.
Draw is automatic (so this device produces vapour via you drawing on the drip tip) and very good it is too.
Flavour is excellent and as suggested by the name the D- Salt suits nic salts juice perfectly. It wicked 70%vg juice with ease (not guaranteed with small pod systems) and the battery lasted all day.
This packs a huge punch with nic salts, sent my legs wobbley.
I'd absolutely recommend this now to any new vaper as it's probably the easiest set up I've ever used also it really delivers a satisfying nicotine hit when used with good nic salts liquid. Great for a pocket rocket while at work too.
Hopefully the pods will be widely available and I don't think you can go wrong.
Little cracker.

You can grab one direct from @Dovpro
https://www.dovpoecig.com/d-salt
Or your favourite vape shops.

Last edited:
Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom