What's new

AURORA PLAY by Vaporesso...REVIEW

joe clay

Veteran
Well today boys and girls we have here the AURORA PLAY pod system mod by VAPORESSO.

But 1st lets get this bit out the way;
This review is of my own thoughts on said item, i have nothing to do with the company in question and allthough i have been sent this for free or i have purchased this item doe's not in anyway give weight to my review outcome, in other words if it is shite then i will say its shite and if it is good then i will say its good.

In the box;

1 x AURORA PLAY Kit with POD(2ml, 1.3Ω)
1 x Additional POD (2ml, 1.3Ω)
1 x E-juice Filling Bottle (10ml)
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Quick Guide
1 x Warranty Card

Dimensions:80x46.5x16.7mm
POD: 2ml, 1.3Ω
Filling: Press-To-Fill on top (1 step)
Built-in Battery: 650mAh
Charging Current: 1A
Power: 9w | 10w | 12.5w

Press To Fill. ON TOP!!!

AURORA PLAY makes it easier than ever to fill your device by placing the PTF hole on the top of the pod for quick access. You never need to take the pod out!

Keep in control of your vaping with the ability to choose between 3 different levels of power. Use regular e-juice or nic-salts with the beautiful CCELL coil, known for its amazing flavor.
Pressing the mode button 3 times will allow you to cycle through three different levels of power, giving you the ability to customize your clouds and nicotine hit.

How to Change Power ModePress On/Off button 3 times within 2 seconds to choose the output Long press to check the current mode

GREEN; high default 12.5W
BLUE; medium 10.5W
RED; low 9w

And with only 45 minutes to fully charge
the 650mAh battery on your AURORA PLAY.

What i really like about this is how easy it is to fill, just push your bottle down and squeeze to fill, thats it, simple.
Now i have been using this a lot and even took it to the south coast with me fossil hunting as i could just put it in my pocket (WHAT!! put it in your pocket? Are you mad!!) Yes i just put it in my pocket as it will only fire by taking a vape and with the spring loaded closer (like the old zippo's lighters) it doe's seem to stay closed.
With the oval window on each side so you can see at a glance your juice level.
Now this is strictly a MTL device and although i am or was strictly a DTL vaper, but BUT i am really liking this AURORA PLAY as the flavour i get is really good, to be honest better than a lot of my RTA's and RDA's and with a good vapour production.

Now it looks and feels great in the hand and when closed its all nice and flush..but only time will tell whether it will still stay flush when opened and closed after a few months use, and the one thing i'm not keen on is that it looks like a zippo lighter and that reminds me of lighting up a stinkie (cigarette) and the 510 driptip cannot be removed...but i can live with that.
In all i am liking this a lot, i was going to do a giveaway comp for this AURORA PLAY but you can all sod off as i am keeping this for myself cos i like it....sorry but get your own, this is mine [emoji16]

https://www.vaporesso.com/aurora-play-vape-kit-vaporesso

20190324_184503.jpeg
20190324_184521.jpeg
20190324_183839.jpeg
20190324_183604.jpeg
20190324_183307.jpeg
20190324_183138.jpeg
20190324_183004.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom