What's new

Aspire - Mulus AIO Pod - Lava Flow

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Fuel the Mulus

Aspire have been huge on the overall on the MTL for some time now and have developed various ways of being huge In this sector. It’s only consistent R&D, which have given them an established market and ongoing consumers. Here the Mulus awaits…

resize_DSC_0476.JPG
resize_DSC_0477.JPG

Out the Box

The kit comes in four of different designs all Black, Red, Blue and Green. Which are beautifully finished with resin panels. You can get the black panels also. The retail price coming $50 or £45 a nice price for a decent pod.

The pod carries 4.2ml liquid, which is huge! However, hardly recognisable.

There are loads of spare O-Rings along with four coils, two from the Tigon range and two from the Nautilus Range. Tigon Coil 0.4Ω, Tigon Coil 1.2Ω, Nautilus BVC Coil 1.8Ω & Nautilus 2S Mesh Coil 0.7Ω

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0478.JPG

The Build

The way this device Is filled Is through a little rubber bung this could be developed much easier as It can be a bit of an ache to get it right and not get an airlock. The coil switching process is an easy push and pull fit. The device size is 94x50x24mm, nice and compact.

The pod is compact and packs some great features. The pod can be changed from wattage, Bypass and Voltage, which is awesome and can reach a massive 80w. Maybe slightly too much but Ideal for an RBA. It would be quiet Interesting what they come out with for the RBA and how the bridge will give a better approach to the vaping and liquid compartment.

One thing to note, the higher up in wattage you go, the battery life will be reduced. I worked on a 25w it lasted about two whole days, so decent.

BVC Single Coil - 1.8ohm
This is fit for MTL vaping so if you want that then this is the choice. The airflow was fully open and the draw was really good for the choice. The flavours are really good and impressed with how it is performing. For me, MTL is not my chosen option but I thought it would be good to try this prior.

2S Mesh Coil - 0.7ohm
Throughout my time testing out the Mesh Coil, It’s been a great little coil and I can say they have performed well and lasted a while. I used NicSalts, 50/50 and 70//30. There has been no change in power, flavour production and still going strong. It had about 60ml of liquid go through it so wow! The flavour was banging and much more prominent than the single coils 1.8 ohm. This gave a restricted DTL vape and worked a treat. I used both coils for the month and they are still both working great!

Tigon Coil - 0.4ohm
So far this coil has been great nice flavour upped the rating to about 30w. It tasted great but then I had a slight dry hit. That is me, trying to see what the draw is like on the liquid. It is still going strong after 30ml of liquid. I would be more inclined to go for the Nautilus coils so much stronger and consistent.

When priming the cotton, it took about 10minutes. It should have a decent time In soaking up so that It doesn’t damage the coil I did make sure that It was left a long while so that the flavour was on point and that the burning was

With the battery life, I have to say it is good and last an age roughly about two days unbelievably. I did get longer on the BVC coil, which did not seem to budge.

resize_DSC_0479.JPG
resize_DSC_0480.JPG
resize_DSC_0481.JPG
resize_DSC_0482.JPG
resize_DSC_0484.JPG
resize_DSC_0486.JPG

Pros

· Lovely design finishes

· Compact

· Good airflow

· Amazing flavour and cloud

· Awesome size

· Refillable Pods

· Replaceable coils

Cons

· Leaking If left too long

· Some spit back

· liquid level is hard to decipher

resize_DSC_0483.JPG

Conclude

Wow oh wow…I’m usually a big Squonk or Mod kind of user but since this, I have adopted to pod using and AIO. This made me to purchase a premium device because I was so Impressed without this performed. It Is one of my go too devices and I will be using this on a regular basis Its small, compact and goes In the pocket without worrying about trouser hang or weighted.

Now would I buy it? 100% go for it Is Important to have this in your stash!

resize_DSC_0485.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Aspire - Mulus - Lava Red
Tank – Aspire - Mulus Tank - 2ml
E-liquid – Ultimate Juice - Pink Lemonade - 50/50 6mg
Coils – Various see the build section
Batteries – Single 18650

Nice reveiw if only they bring out the rba sooner I would have probably kept mine as the coils they supply can be a abit hit and miss. the tiguan one didn't last a hour before it fucked up the 0.7 2s seemed to be the best coil out of them all other than that it's a nice mod not to heavy

I have one and really rate it, there is an RBA coming out soon so looking forward to that!

Back
Top Bottom