What's new

Aegis Boost Plus

Another pod, another day. Actually a decent "pod" kit review for you enjoy/critique/ignore :D. Thanks to @heaven gifts for sending this kit in for review :)2
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/geekvape-boost-plus-3-in-1-kit.html
Great review, was looking at these as I enjoyed the origonal boost, coils are superb for flavour as well as longtivety, it was the pod that let it down leaking from the sides, this is now supposedly leak free as they made the pod bigger and fixed the leaking problem, has it leaked at all on you with this new pod ?

Great review, was looking at these as I enjoyed the origonal boost, coils are superb for flavour as well as longtivety, it was the pod that let it down leaking from the sides, this is now supposedly leak free as they made the pod bigger and fixed the leaking problem, has it leaked at all on you with this new pod ?
No, been drier than Ghandis flip flops. It's the first thing I check for on pod systems so would have mentioned it had it been.

Great review Craig!

I did like the original boost but as others have said the leaking done my head in.
I enjoy the 1.2 g coil in the Wenax so might treat myself to one of the new boost, i assume it would work as they are the same base coil size

Thanks for the review!

Great review Craig!

I did like the original boost but as others have said the leaking done my head in.
I enjoy the 1.2 g coil in the Wenax so might treat myself to one of the new boost, i assume it would work as they are the same base coil size

Thanks for the review!
Yep same coils GV Boost.

Actually they arent lovely

The wenax coils are the G Coils which are Round based where as the boost have 2 straight sides.
Pants! I like the 1.2 G coils.

Oh well nevermind
Apologies thought you were talking about the Boost :)2

Back
Top Bottom