Vape Club
What's new

Review wismec luxotic squonk kit

The Pulse is a nice mod, I've went a wee bit overboard in a relatively short timescale since getting into to squonking about 4 months ago, apart from the remaining Luxotic I'm using an Asmodus Pumper and a Luna, Hotcig RSQ and two Pico Squeeze which are great value and for out and about. The Luxotic when working is as good as any of them.

how's the pumper? looks interesting but I've not really seem many post about them...

Smoore
how's the pumper? looks interesting but I've not really seem many post about them...
It's a nice mod, size wise a wee bit taller than the pulse but more compact width wise, the pump system works well and is so easy to remove and fill the bottle , no leaks so far. It's well made, nice combination of stainless steel and stabwood. It's for right handed people due to the thumb firing position. The only thing that's bit awkward is operating the pump trigger with the mod whilst your'e firing it, not as intuitive as the Luna with the more traditional squonk bottle which is easy to squonk and fire without thinking about it, if that makes sense.

Mines the same, all black with soft bottle. Been in daily use for about 2/3 months now. Only leak i get is when i remove the bottle n some drips off the plastic grommet. Thats all
So just under 2 months on and mine has developed a leak unfortunately. Over the last few weeks ive noticed the inside of my mod was slightly wet and it wasnt getting worse by the day.

As per the youtube video above mine seems to be leaking from the pin on the 510. I was contemplating doing the fix but i dont know if theres a correlation between people applying the fix and those with autofiring mods. I can deal woth leaking mods, they dont scare me as much as a autofiring mod.

Shame really, was my daily beater for quite a few months and loved it. This leaking and the reports of autofiring have really put me off. Im using my geekvape athena for now and less keen to pick up luxotic to use.

Has anyone found a link between the auto firing and the fix being applied?

AcmeFog
I can't imagine the fix would cause the autofiring problem.

I suspect once you've noticed the mod has been leaking into the battery area the damage has already been done to the circuit board.

Cheers,
Dave

Innokin
I can't imagine the fix would cause the autofiring problem.

I suspect once you've noticed the mod has been leaking into the battery area the damage has already been done to the circuit board.

Cheers,
Dave
Mind you, mine does not seem to have leaked massively. It definatrly looks like it just started leaking recently.

Saying that, im still too paranoid to use it. Think il leave it aside until i cba again

If you do mod it, do post up your results buddy.

Had mine for a month before the auto firing started, sent it back for a refund, seems it's a common problem with them. Shame as it was a really nice bit of kit and felt awesome in the hand.

Vape Green
Had mine for a month before the auto firing started, sent it back for a refund, seems it's a common problem with them. Shame as it was a really nice bit of kit and felt awesome in the hand.
Thats intresting, im wondering if mine is fine. Mines never ever auto fired soo far. Still 50/50 if i should apply the fix n continue using it

Just to update this, i contacted ft regarding mine, luckily as mine was still under 6 months they asked me to send a video showing the leak. Once i had done that they agreed for me to return the item to them and they would ship a new one once the old one was recieved. Cant complain, they did resolve it. I had to pay return postage which cost £13 but at least with that £13 i got a working mod again. Without returning it id have had a door stop or paperweight.

Another example of why ft are one of the better far east suppliers

Elux
I own one of these and for me the mod is too small as I have huge hands, also the rda build space isn't as deep as I would like and I have over squonked it a couple of times so far. It's a well built straight forward pretty device and I'm glad I bought it as my first squonkable rda kit.

Back
Top Bottom