Innokin
What's new

Review Wismec Luxotic BF Box Kit

Smoore
Had the same with the aleader killer. The metal frame ones are incredible for the money. 80w tc regulated mod for under thirty quid but having owned four, it's a lottery as to if you get a solid one or one that leaks like a pig.
lol now ya tell me!! :D Had no problems with mine... love it with Nana shake with added koolada lol :D

Was thinking about getting another, reckon I should save up for the Basium instead?

lol now ya tell me!! :D Had no problems with mine... love it with Nana shake with added koolada lol :D

Was thinking about getting another, reckon I should save up for the Basium instead?
I love the killer but your do risk getting a leaker. It's not a big deal to fix but why not mix it up and try the basium

I'd also recommend the inbox. I love those too with the DNA 75 board. I did.see someone advertise some in the bargain section for super cheap seeing they originally sold nearer a hundred quid.

Vape Green
I love the killer but your do risk getting a leaker. It's not a big deal to fix but why not mix it up and try the basium

I'd also recommend the inbox. I love those too with the DNA 75 board. I did.see someone advertise some in the bargain section for super cheap seeing they originally sold nearer a hundred quid.
Yeah, I bought it [emoji16]
20180710_130643.jpeg

Yeah, I bought it [emoji16]View attachment 165883
I run 2 as daily vapes. One with the strike (black frame and carbon)and one with the airlab (alu and leather). I've got another black one I reviewed that I shall pass on to qwackers to try. He's still having a go on the luxotic I had for review. That was very good too but no where near the inbox.

Elux
I run 2 as daily vapes. One with the strike (black frame and carbon)and one with the airlab (alu and leather). I've got another black one I reviewed that I shall pass on to qwackers to try. He's still having a go on the luxotic I had for review. That was very good too but no where near the inbox.
Still getting used to it. It seems great so far but haven't really delved into what these DNA boards can do. I also bought a Triade dna250 recently so really should read up on them and have a look at Escribe. To be honest, I don't really know where to start but I'm aware that they are excellent pieces of kit.

Cheers :) I thought the inbox was a mech?

Will see if it's still there :)

Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom