Vape Club
What's new

Review Wismec Luxotic BF Box Kit

Quality control seems to be an issue
I have a couple and a spare front cover, all the covers are slightly different lengths meaning the two mods must be different lengths as well.
Baffling.
I digress but beware when ordering a spangly new cover on FT as it may not fit.
Quite a lot of reports of leaks so it seems a bit hit and miss, guess I am lucky so far and will risk it for another.

Royal Flush Vape
Having said that I must say my two have been faultless apart from the flappy bottom panel, but It doesn't bother me now.
Haven't used anything else since getting them.
You need the silicone bottles though, the squeeze ones were shite.

Great ive got one of these on order should get it today never mind........

What I would recommend is...... hopefully you have an T5 torx bit, undo the little panel and if you see any leaking at all, stop using it and either sort a refund or attempt one of the fixes on youtube. I was using mine for a month and obviously this liquid has been building up over the weeks .... which seems to have damaged something electrically, It's just something that needs to have an eye kept on it.

Vape Green
What I would recommend is...... hopefully you have an T5 torx bit, undo the little panel and if you see any leaking at all, stop using it and either sort a refund or attempt one of the fixes on youtube. I was using mine for a month and obviously this liquid has been building up over the weeks .... which seems to have damaged something electrically, It's just something that needs to have an eye kept on it.
Yes I agree completely. This goes for pretty much every squonk mod.
They are almost designed to fail. Always check and keep joints clean and tight.
Extra o rings, ptfe tape, cable ties and nyloc liquid are definitely the squonkers friend.
I'd definitely never recommend squonking to anyone who suffers a little o.c.d. It's not for you. You will get liquid on you.

thank you i will do that i have got a T5 torx bit if it does leak as it seems only some this is happening too some others are saying that theirs are fine but will keep a eye on it thanks again for letting us no about this problem ...........

The Electronic Cigarette Company
thank you i will do that i have got a T5 torx bit if it does leak as it seems only some this is happening too some others are saying that theirs are fine but will keep a eye on it thanks again for letting us no about this problem ...........

cool .... I think it's just a tolerance issue, so some are fine and others not.

cool .... I think it's just a tolerance issue, so some are fine and others not.
Thats how it seems to me if your lucky to get a good one your lucky but it is wrong they should be fully tested before they are sent out iam sure Wismec dont want a reputation like Smok have..........

AcmeFog
Thats how it seems to me if your lucky to get a good one your lucky but it is wrong they should be fully tested before they are sent out iam sure Wismec dont want a reputation like Smok have..........

Totally..... it seems crazy to spend the time making such a nice looking and functioning mod then just slap it together without a care.

Totally..... it seems crazy to spend the time making such a nice looking and functioning mod then just slap it together without a care.
Had the same with the aleader killer. The metal frame ones are incredible for the money. 80w tc regulated mod for under thirty quid but having owned four, it's a lottery as to if you get a solid one or one that leaks like a pig.

Vape Club
Had the same with the aleader killer. The metal frame ones are incredible for the money. 80w tc regulated mod for under thirty quid but having owned four, it's a lottery as to if you get a solid one or one that leaks like a pig.

yeah it's a shame ...

Back
Top Bottom