What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Turtle Ship Clone

can do...seeing as its you...hang fire 5 mins.....then i got to go strip a lap top down :(

bud could you take a PIC of the turtle and sting standing next to a nem with the switch screwed in all the way ta ;)

here ya go bud :)....laid down and stood up :)

both switches closed on nem and stingray but the throw is the same :)

Wow! I knew you must have a nice collection of mods by now but that line-up nearly made me drool!
Think I'm liking the turtle more than the stingray (just by looks.) Never liked the stingray logo.

Wow! I knew you must have a nice collection of mods by now but that line-up nearly made me drool!
Think I'm liking the turtle more than the stingray (just by looks.) Never liked the stingray logo.

the stingray will give you a great little project to work on paul, polishing etc...maybe tomoz or sunday ill get chance to give it a go and see if i can make it look prettier :)

as for the mods...some have fallen by the wayside...origins as theyre 21mm ( grrrr)....kylin cos i didnt like the lines and it wasnt 18350 even though it was small...brass m16 cos i have the mixed one, atom cos it was all brushed and knurled...and iching...cos...well...erm...it was shite ;)

So out of all those, which do you rate in 18650 mode? I hate the restrictions 18350 place on both builds and run time, I'm much happier carrying an 18650 mod and no extra batteries, although most carrying for me involves a vehicle with the charger plugged in because free battery charging is not to be sniffed at :)

Back
Top Bottom