What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review The Vengeance "Nemesis Clone"

stylezuk

Postman
The Vengeance "Nemesis Clone"
Size: 18350 6.5cm - 18650 w/ Kick 11cm
Price: £34.99
Purchased from: Vaper Train

"This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk"

The Nemesis clone looks like the real deal with no branding, something not fond of is clones taking original motifs, in 18350 it's extremely compact 6.5cm stealth mode and even in 18650 it's smaller than most other mods when fitted with Kick 2 width is 22mm perfect for Genesis Tanks etc, The Vengeance has a adjustable firing pin and just like the Nemesis spring loaded firing button, it has adjustable airflow in the top cap which is handy when using Tanks with the airflow via the 510 and mounting flush, the finish on the mod is a two tone brushed steel 3 sections, 18350 - 18650 and the kick ring which provides 18490 made from 304 grade Stainless Steel.

Regarding voltage drop I've not been able to check correctly but find that with the kick and a 0.5ohm coil the battery runs out at 3.6v, the only problem is that the threads aren't perfect as when use the kick ring the gap all around the seam isn't flush but it's not something that wouldn't persuade me off the Mod as for the price you can expect the finish not to be on par with expensive devices.

Pros: Nemesis No Logo, Stealth mode tiny, battery configurations.
Cons: Kick ring seam.

nem.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom