What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review The Valkyrie clone by Ehpro - a slideshow review

pauly meatballs

Achiever
Hi Guys, thought I'd try something different today, hope it works!
It's my usual written review with pics , but made into a slideshow and put on youtube.
Probably best watched in fullscreen
Please let me know what you think!

Last edited by a moderator:
nice review !

and a damn nice device. i pined for the valkyrie when it first came out purely for its beauty , this one may well be on my shopping list soon. need to sell a couple things first mind , have to see how long it takes me to polish the brass haha!

Good little vid there, to the point which is good for someone like me who has no attention spa.....BOOBIES. ;)

Hi Pauly great vid if a mod can look sexy thats the one good pics, good info, time between shots could be less as we all have pause button, and a link to the switch fix might have been good, but a thoroughly good review format :thumbup:

Hi Pauly great vid if a mod can look sexy thats the one good pics, good info, time between shots could be less as we all have pause button, and a link to the switch fix might have been good, but a thoroughly good review format :thumbup:

Thanks for the constructive criticism mate,
link added!
I decided to keep the shots quite lengthy as some people don't read as quickly as others.
Maybe I'll shorten the ones without many words to move things along.

Thanks for the constructive criticism mate,
link added!
I decided to keep the shots quite lengthy as some people don't read as quickly as others.
Maybe I'll shorten the ones without many words to move things along.

still a great format Pauly liked the vid a lot:thumbup:

Thats great pauly meatballs. The flight of the valkyries in the background was a nice touch too.

Its also good to see more 18650 hybrids, the obsession with 18350 cells bugs me because they just aren't up to much, a hybrud dripper thar can take 20 - 30 amp cells is much more interesting.

Thanks for sharing, I see one of these on tge horizon for chateux de gords...

Thanks @Dave Lockin , any pointers mate? I'm new to this youtube malarky!

As mentioned above the only thing I'd say is that the time between frames could be shorter at times, I noticed it more with the first few and then kinda forgot about it so it wasn't a major thing.
also for the video format how about some music in the background? It might add something, and if people don't like it they can just turn it down :)
great pics and review as always though!

Back
Top Bottom