What's new

Review The Smok Fury-S mechanical mod - Hi Def Slideshow

I'm loving the skull on this mod and the build quality looks great. Might be tempted to stick in a wee order when the Mrs isn't watching.

If this was made in the EU or the Philippines, they could charge +£100 :flames::flames::flames:

Oops just ordered it, that's another to the collection. I will let you know what I think when it arrives.

Got my Fury-S now, wow what a device. Have had a few clones over the past few months trying to find the right device with regard to the locking firing pin, size, feel, etc and this is just perfect. The locking button on the bottom is excellent compared to every other mod I have tried. Stuck a Kanger Mega on the top and it looks hard as nails. Thanks for the review, finically found the mod of mods.

I just got one of these great device love it just waiting for my taifun gt to arrive now, hoping it will be a vast improvement over the aero tank.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I just got one of these great device love it just waiting for my taifun gt to arrive now, hoping it will be a vast improvement over the aero tank.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

It definitely will be, the difference between silica and micro coils is amazing.

Got mine yesterday. Review is spot-on.

I don't think the review mentioned that it comes with a spare magnetic switch 'floater' with a built-in 7amp fuse. Genius for non sub-ohm setups.

Very well built and just the right length for the pinkie to fire the switch when vaping.

The knurling on the unscrewable bits makes sense but kind of clashes with my atty (Aspire Atlantis). A simple roughening of the steel would have been enough to give grip but not clash with attys.

Back
Top Bottom