What's new

Review "The Celt" Mech Mod - HD Slideshow

Just a thought Mawsley - if Greece gets booted out of the euro then the price of an authentic Nemmy might drop .... On the other hand it might go up or remain unchanged (I haven't thought it through).

Oh dear, I seem to have been rejected by Safer Vapers, won't let me see the joining page anymore either.
I knew I needed a shower.

Oh dear, I seem to have been rejected by Safer Vapers, won't let me see the joining page anymore either.
I knew I needed a shower.

You must have been seen to be a member of something like "a bloody good cloning" thats what I got booted for. And blocked. Or was it for liking the "elite pricks" page.. fuck knows.

Nope he's the fella who makes em, doing a new business venture so selling up.

Plus they were cheap already

Have you seen one? I've only seen one review on the interwebs and that's Todd's. He reckons they're not that well made (compared to a Mor Crann - but is anything?).

Tempted by one for £38 tbh or may hold out for a Celt.

Shinyitis appears to be back.

"The Celt" Mech Mod - HD Slideshow

Have you seen one? I've only seen one review on the interwebs and that's Todd's. He reckons they're not that well made (compared to a Mor Crann - but is anything?).

Tempted by one for £38 tbh or may hold out for a Celt.

Shinyitis appears to be back.

Not seen one in the flesh. I remember when he went into production with them though about 9-10 months ago, they were very fucking expensive back then and gradually price reduced

£38 ain't bad for it tho imo, but not sure on function

You must have been seen to be a member of something like "a bloody good cloning" thats what I got booted for. And blocked. Or was it for liking the "elite pricks" page.. fuck knows.
Hmm, just a member of The Grumpy Vaperz and GB vape trades...
Maybe they could smell my clone stained fingers?
Bit off though, eh?

Not seen one in the flesh. I remember when he went into production with them though about 9-10 months ago, they were very fucking expensive back then and gradually price reduced

£38 ain't bad for it tho imo, but not sure on function

It's one thing to look nice but for me, function will always win out. At least the Celt is a proven belter I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom