What's new

Review The Biomech Gen.2 by Masterpiece Custom Vapes

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Disclaimer: I'm tired and crabby so I can't be arsed with all the copy pasting, here's some pictures instead. You want to read about it go to the blog. POTV blah blah blah. God I'm a miserable fucker today. I'm more miserable than Morrissey.

Full review here

I’m struggling with this review, struggling for a whole number of reasons.

Firstly, there’s the fact that I’ve written a lot this week and the word chamber is running dry and secondly I’m struggling to find a reasonable way to be fair.

Then there’s the fact that Rip Trippers and Todd have already done two very good videos about the device.

What can I add?

It’s a tube that you put a battery in. You put an atomiser on top of it. You press the button and vapour is produced. There we go, that’s it. In fact, copy-paste the aforementioned and you can insert it into every single mod review. They all work, the lot of them, Egos to Caravelas – they all work.

No, this is a tale, a story, a beginning – it’s another chapter in my vaping book. It’s not a flirt or a fling like I experienced with clones; this is a love story, this is something between a man and and object that you can only appreciate if you have experienced it in this way.

You can have sex with a cheap whore or you can build a lasting relationship with someone you desire.

It’s a tube that you put a battery in. You put an atomiser on top of it. You press the button and vapour is produced. This is all I can tell you about it except for one salient point: I adore this mech mod.

Available midlands vaping here

BeFunky_Tilt-Shift_2.jpg

BeFunky_null_1.jpg

BeFunky_null_6.jpg

BeFunky_null_2.jpg

BeFunky_bmg7.jpg

BeFunky_Stenciler_3.jpg

1185170_633118660057856_661075190_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom