What's new

The Arrow by Yellowkiss - Initial Impressions

vapists expect another stock in next week, very tempted but would then have to buy a bagua to match and if i did that no other mods for me for a month or two. decisions decisions

You really have to decide??!! Its a no brainer mate :)

Well I dont usually bump a 4 month old thread, but after owning one of these for the past 8 hours, I have to agree totally with M-T, this thing is a little pocket rocket, and is by far the best genni I have had the pleasure of using. Flavour is soooo intense, and a nic headache from 12mg!

Really nice bit of kit, if you get a chance to buy one......do it!

Well I dont usually bump a 4 month old thread, but after owning one of these for the past 8 hours, I have to agree totally with M-T, this thing is a little pocket rocket, and is by far the best genni I have had the pleasure of using. Flavour is soooo intense, and a nic headache from 12mg!

Really nice bit of kit, if you get a chance to buy one......do it!

i havnt seemed to be able to get away with gennies. do you reckon this could convert me?

It isnt the easiest to wick/wire due to the lip and size, but it quite forgiving. Some nice little touches, like leak proof, adjustable airflow and reduced chamber, but once mastered its f*cking awesome :)

Fiddly, but it is worth the effort, you don't have to dual coil to get great taste.
I was going to sell mine, but decided against it.

might have to try this , seems quite a few show up on classies , may take a dive if i spot on. the none leaking aspect is pretty impressive as when set up correctly i was really fond of my agat2 but the lack of mobility just rendered gennies pointless in my opinion.

Last edited:
might have to try this , seems quite a few show up on classies , may take a dive if i spot on. the none leaking aspect is pretty impressive as when set up correctly i was really fond of my agat2 but the lack of mobility just rendered gennies pointless in my opinion.

By the way, stop reading James Ellroy, it'll only give you ideas.

Back
Top Bottom