Vape Club
What's new

Review Storm and strike 18 review

Older stuff reviews would be very welcome. Lots of vapers have older stuff thats been forgotten and not used. A revival of mods/atties ect is always a good read. Might even keep you out of trouble.

Yea. I'm pretty much gonna review most things I get from here on in. There will be some new/newer hardware as well but I'm gonna mix things up a little

E-liquids.com
Good morning ape. Well today you are in for a treat. All current juice reviews are done so today we are showcasing/reviewing a mod. But not any old mod my unicorn mod. But first the boring part. The formalities.

This mod was gifted to me but I was under no obligation to review it. But I'm going to anyway. I have to say a huge thanks to @Smoggy for sending this beauty out to me.

Now I would agree for a hardware review you should use it for at least 7 days to get to know how it all works but since my mod doesn't have 50 different led light options I feel I have what I need to proceed with this review. So hold on to your hats and let's go.

I present to you 'Storm' a fully mechanical squonk.

View attachment 162935

Now we usually start with the tried and tested finger taste method. But I'm not going to lick a mod so how about we do the how does it feel in the hand test. Now for me I do like a big mod. My out and about before was a hex v2. So this for me is good. And the mod has a super finish to it. No roughness to be found here.

The main body is made from eucalyptus. With the top and bottom plate made from Oakam.

The bottom plate is fixed and the top is held by some strong magnets so you can lift it off to change the cell or access the squonk bottle

View attachment 162936

I have paired Storm with a strike 18. Being a part of the cloudz bro crew before I did wonder how I would take to mtl vaping. And let's just say we are getting on just fine. Now being a fully mechanical squonk mod. There is no settings menu or TC or any of that fancy stuff. Just one simple button. I've had a few builds through the strike already as I am not used to making micro coils. So I've had a play around with it and was fortunate to stumble upon a thread about coil placement on the strike so I have had flavour from the start. Also on any mod review I do there will be no hitting like a train or none of that. With a fully charged cell at 4.2v it's a damn good vape. Flavour for dayzzzzz. I've mainly used the strike with the larger air hole but have tried out others and just prefer it on the bigger hole.

Now we will move on to
Sam's super saucy scale.

I have said it before nothing can ever be a 10/10 but this is up there with the best.

This is a solid 9.8/10

The craftmanship is amazing. Not a rough edge or splinter in sight.

Unfortunately there is no link to go buy one. But I will say if you get the chance to own a hand made mod that ain't 3d printed then do it. You won't regret it. If you do please feel free to pm me for my address haha.

View attachment 162938
View attachment 162939

As for the strike 18 for my first ever mtl rda I'm really enjoying it. Quite easy to build on considering how small it is. Choice of airholes. And it comes with a black sleeve and drip tip to help with the matchy matchy.

View attachment 162940

Also a shout out to @Qwackers98 for the strike 18.

I really do hope my ramblings and pictures does this mod the justice it rightly deserves.
Your problem is your going to struggle to beat the strike for mtl squonking. Very little comes close.

Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom