What's new

Review Stingray Clone from Vapoursaints

ah yes but soon isnt vaping on one right now is it? ;)

will be at least a month if your waiting on ft...personally that extra little premium is worth it to have it now :)

nah £12 will do me ;) 10 days China post :P

attachment.php

Nice review, can't bring myself to buy either of the brushed ones on FT. Hope they get this one soon :)

@the jester , Was it the matching drip tip with the engraving on ? I was wondering if it fits onto things because i read somewhere there was an issue with the size or something. I ordered the mods & atties one that's all & was wondering.

all parts fit perfectly...got the ss version this morning too ;)

however no one got a polished tube ss yet i dont think...

all parts fit perfectly...got the ss version this morning too ;)

however no one got a polished tube ss yet i dont think...

Ah, nice one, thanks. Maybe i confused it with something else. Anyway it looks the bollox & i mean that from a practical point of view which is why i ordered one. The reviews of it are good & even though i'm paying a bit more because of restricted numbers available, i think it's gonna be worth it just for a no nonsense mech. I would say that it could knock the nemesis of the shelf but that would provoke someone, so i won't say it ! :54:

i know myself and another member who has one believes it is a serious contender to knock the nem off top spot, really is a nice mod in either finish :)

Back
Top Bottom