What's new

Review S-RABBIT clone squonker

crustyfolker

Veteran
Hello Apes and Lady Apes today i am going to review the S-RABBIT clone squonker. This mod has been sent to me for review by Jieyan the owner of 2FDEAL.com, so i would like to thank Jieyan for sending it out to me. This is an honest review unifluenced by anyone or anything.

Whats inside the box.

1 S-Rabbit squonker mod which has a silicone bottle and a fire button lock

Stats

Capacity 8ml
Size 74mm*46mm*24mm
Weight 61g
Package Weight 120g

Features
510 adjustable connection
Nylon material;
Gold plated conductivity plate

About the mod.

I have the all black version here but there are other colours available. As you can see in the stats the device is made of a nylon material with an adjustable 510 and the internals are gold plated. Theres a 8ml silicone squonk bottle which is great compared to the crap bottles that came with most of the other low priced squonker ie the Frankie, Boxer etc.
There is also a square plastic piece with 2 magnets fitted that can be used to prevent accidental firing while the mod is in your pocket. This is a very good idea and a simple cheap solution. You just slide it in between the contact of the switch and 510 and the magnets hold it in place and you can stick it to the battery while not in use
The door fits rather well and there is no rattle, it also has 3 magnets that are lined up with your battery for a little extra hold.

So i used a Black Armour 1 rda with a single coil build inside 0.43 ohm alien. To test the device. now this being my first time with a super soft silicone bottle i had a bit of teething trouble and ended up loosing juice while installing the bottle after filling due to the easyness of squeezing, until i got the gist of it, The mod i find has a nice short enough throw to the switch but i did have to tighten up the Bolt s on the 510 to stop the connector and 510 from moving . The fire button is a big rectangle shaped button. So in went the Sony VTC5A battery and away we went for a squonk.
I found the mod to hit quite well and super easy to squonk the bottle the battery does sit rather tight which is my main gripe because you really need to use something to help remove the battery once it starts to run down. But at least its not going to slip out of place
Another good point is the connection has no signs of arcing, there has been no sparks and for the cost of these i think compared to the Frankie and Boxer clones this S-Rabbit is much better value.
The device is light and fits in the hand quite nicely and has one corner rounded off. The bottle isn;t leaking and actually works without needing an oring putting round the neck which is something to consider when buying a cheap squonker clone
Pricewise again the bottle is silicone and silicone bottles the cheapest i have seen is about $3 maybe a little less on there own. The mod costs £11.38 for the black or yellow door version or as little as $9.99 for red or blue so its really cheap to buy especially if you just fancy trying out squonking. The internals are fitted quite well in place and dont move around and the battery positive and negative contacts are punched so make good contact with the battery.

Pro's

Cheap
Silicone bottle fitted
Locking tab included
looks quite nice for the price
Gold plated contacts
Adjustable 510
No sparks or arcing

Cons

Battery is a bit hard to remove
needed a little tightening up on receipt

Conclusion

For less than a tenner in UK£ this squonker is not bad at all compared to the other 2 cheap squonkers i have tried out and as of yet i have had nothing that makes me worry.
For the price its certainly worth it as you can't get a printed enclosure for less so this would also make the S-Rabbit a good choice for those wishing to buy it just for the enclosure.

Links to the blue one
https://www.2fdeal.com/s-rabbit-style-18650-squonk-box-mod-w-8ml-bottle-blue_p3109.html

and Yellow
https://www.2fdeal.com/s-rabbit-style-18650-squonk-box-mod-w-8ml-bottle-yellow_p2865.html

59a9614605.jpg.240x240.jpg
b9a89b4dde.jpg.240x240.jpg
e78af18660.jpg.240x240.jpg

Thank for taking time to read my review se you with another review soon

Thanks @crustyfolker. Good review!

The device is light and fits in the hand quite nicely and has one corner rounded off.

This is one of the smallest squonk boxes around. Did you ever think it was too small. Like silly or top heavy with a 24m? Knucklehead have a version too for a bit more money. I wouldn't mind paying more for better quality but I wonder from your review if the components or assembly will be any better... :hmm:

Thanks @crustyfolker. Good review!

This is one of the smallest squonk boxes around. Did you ever think it was too small. Like silly or top heavy with a 24m? Knucklehead have a version too for a bit more money. I wouldn't mind paying more for better quality but I wonder from your review if the components or assembly will be any better... :hmm:
Knuckleheads may just be the same version and they have added their profit on top. I think that it's a decent squonker for so little cash, the Frankies and Boxers many had problems and the bottles where crap, the rabbit is better and the contacts can always be replaced as well as the 510. The size, Frankie clones are slightly smaller, but not too much.

Ive got that mod. Its brilliant for the price. Hits harder than my boxer mods. Just.

If i done a review on it, it would be the same as yours. Very accurate review imo

Knuckleheads may just be the same version and they have added their profit on top. I think that it's a decent squonker for so little cash, the Frankies and Boxers many had problems and the bottles where crap, the rabbit is better and the contacts can always be replaced as well as the 510. The size, Frankie clones are slightly smaller, but not too much.
Nice one buddy. I had a play with one and completely concur. This is far better than any of the clone mech squonkers. It's basic but works exactly as it should. Anyone looking at any of the Chinese clone mech squonkers, don't bother. Just get this and you won't need to fettle around with it. Just load your juice stick on your coiled and wicked rda and go.
If your apprehensive about mechs pick up a pico squeeze for a fiver more.

Back
Top Bottom