What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Rogue Usa Mech Mod

chanej01

This is my first review for the forum and I hope you find it informative, any questions or help required feel free to message me thanks :)

It took me literally an age to buy my first mech Mod which I eventually did. I opted for the kennedy roundhouse (which I also really like) over 18 months ago and I remember it being an absolute minefield. Now 18 months later and still here to tell the tail I thought id do a quick review to let you guys know about my absolute favourite Mech mod the - Rogue Mod (hybrid). I own both a copper and a aluminium one (the Ali being my preferred - as my hands don't smell like old pennies after use, unlike with the copper one) and I love it!!!

I think its awesome due to the build quality and design and the overall safety of the mod. Its got 4 vent holes at the top of the mod (batteries generally vent upwards towards the positive end) just incase of a catastrophic battery failure. The button assembly is of an excellent quality boasting a poly carbon spring so no hot button and literally next to no voltage drop. I would not recommend building as I do but I run day in day out @ .13 with sony vtc4's and the mod hardly gets warm. Ive included images both of the mod and the broken down switch so hopefully you can see how it all works. Believe me it works !!!!

It really is all positive for this mod - which few people seem to know about. I can't find much on the mod other than Big Lou East coast review and Todd's reviews on youtube - both great reviews by the way! The only thing people might be put off by is the price ..... So here it is, I paid £145 for the Ali and the copper came in at £175, now I know thats not cheap but good mech mods aren't in my experience. Its just great and pretty safe!!

Thanks for reading, so if your in the market for a mech Id go with the Rogue all day every day! :)
DSCF3218.JPG
DSCF3203.JPG
DSCF3206.JPG
DSCF3209.JPG

Back
Top Bottom