What's new

Review Of The Valkyrie Hybrid Dripper

igetcha

Postman

hi all,

here is a review on the Valkyrie Hybrid Dripper by Vicious Ant from www.UKEcigStore.com

cheers

scott

as already clearly stated in the review, this product was received free of charge for review purposes

Last edited by a moderator:
@igetcha

that thing looks (to my tastes) lovely ... really really nice .. and comedy vapour production ...
I couldn't justify 180 sheets on a dripper tho ....

I dont drip enough

thanks for the review .. you were clearly enjoying using it.

Cheers Scott top review as always, I do a lot of dripping but £180 is a lot but I could appreciate the quality of such a nice piece of kit :)

Have to admit that I liked this as soon as I saw it, and ordered one from ukecigs, so hopefully I'll get it soon enough. It is silly money, enough to put me off, and I usually avoid hybrids due to their limitations as to how you can use them (I did get a Juggernaut, but mainly didn't use it, though it looked and worked great, so sold it on).
But, I say this as a kayfun and geni fan, dripping can be a very chilled experience, and it produces some of the best flavour you are likely to get.
And the design on this is just top notch, love it, agree totally about the engravings, it also does look as if it would fit in the hand perfectly.
The price did make me question my sanity a bit, but I really can't see myself not enjoying it.
Also been doing the cotton wool and microcoils myself on a nimbus the last week odd, which also helps the flavour, and whilst keeping it soaked, I find that because of the amount of juice you can pack in it, you don't need to drip as frequently.

I have to say .. its spurred me on to get one of these dual coil drippers that are going around .. can anyone recommend a decent cheapish one ? (no point in big money on a dripper for me .. I dont use them enough) preferably with 2 air holes?

I have to say .. its spurred me on to get one of these dual coil drippers that are going around .. can anyone recommend a decent cheapish one ? (no point in big money on a dripper for me .. I dont use them enough) preferably with 2 air holes?

I've already recommeded one to you. Does the igo-w have two airholes?

I've already recommeded one to you. Does the igo-w have two airholes?

oh the er .. what was it called .. how much was it ... my brain is mental at present with all the work/decorating going on.

although still quite pricey, the Cyclone with AFC is a great dripping atty which is very similar to the atty on the Valkyrie:-

Last edited by a moderator:
oh the er .. what was it called .. how much was it ... my brain is mental at present with all the work/decorating going on.

No, your brain is always like this, unless something is grabbing your interest directly at that moment, usually boobs, you have the attention span and memory of a gnat, do you know how annoying that is to someone who has a decent memory, but an even shorter attention span and no patience? Plank ;)

Back
Top Bottom