What's new

Review Of The Orion V3 Hybrid

igetcha

Postman

hi all,

here is a review on the Orion V3 from www.NoSmoker.net

cheers

scott

as already clearly stated in the review, this product was received free of charge for review purposes

Last edited by a moderator:
Great review as always Scott.
$335! Not sure what that is in GBP? But it's a lot.

Beautiful piece of design destroyed by the ridiculous decision to laser a Nosmoking logo onto it. And the number in the tank - why oh why oh why?!

For the money I'd want perfection.

What's wrong with the serial number inside the tank? Plenty of other Hybrids / atomisers do that too and personally I like it :)

I will agree that the NoSmoker logo isn't the greatest logo on the planet, but I don't think it really detracts that much from its overall appearance (just my opinion of course)

EDIT: just realised you called it a "no smoking" logo......it's actually the manufacturers logo "NoSmoker"

Great Review as Always Scott, hope you are feeling a lot better mate, whens the hellfire dripper review coming. I finally bagged one this week mate :) carl

hi mate,

probably wont be too soon unfortunately.......but im sure you will be pleased with the Hellfire Dripper :)

What's wrong with the serial number inside the tank? Plenty of other Hybrids / atomisers do that too and personally I like it :)

I will agree that the NoSmoker logo isn't the greatest logo on the planet, but I don't think it really detracts that much from its overall appearance (just my opinion of course)

EDIT: just realised you called it a "no smoking" logo......it's actually the manufacturers logo "NoSmoker"

Predictive text ;)

Purely aesthetic, Scott. Personally, irrespective of what others do or not, I think that unless something is intrinsic to a design then it has no part to play in the final piece.

The logo is just tacky on such a high price hybrid, it's not even well done.

Again, I know, purely subjective :)

Bonjour,

Thought I'd need to update on the Orion...V3 which I use as an all day vape MOD.

Firstly discussing brand name or serial, I agree that some people may like a more sterile MOD without branding, and I actually agree to that, the serial on the tank is actually mostly hidden by the wick.

That being said, the menu is very intuitive and that is a bonus for testing resistance, battery, errors and so on....The switch button is appropriate to my hand and well thought of without a doubt...

The ring that has the air inlet is really good, and you have a choice of three holes.... It is VERY USEFUL ....depending on time of day and needed vape...

The Genesis atomizer is straight forward, won't spend time in that as we all know how that works.

The vape chamber is small, the vape is really warm and pleasant. Depending the use of the hole you can only really find the hit you may need !! And that is a bonus in comparisaon of other atomizers that do not give you choice.

The drip tip is obviously standard as it cannot be removed, I personally used 1000 sand papers on it as my lips like a smoother surface, but this is the way I like it.

What does make a difference with this MOD is the size, fits between the index and the thumb, instead of the the thumb and the pinky.....

Because the chamber is small, the hit is huge, the 3 Ml tank lasts me for the day, and I use it as much as I would like all day !!! I go less than a tank a day !!!!

An 18350 battery will do me half a day, when I never see the end of the 18650....

Its is called often the best MOD/Hybrid in the world, and I truly think it qualifies from my point of view all aspects taken into account.

It may not do ULR, but really does it need to ?

Maybe one drawback, and it comes with the invention of the 3 hole ring...The hole has to be be placed in front of the chimney hole....and there not yet some sort of way it locks into place, maybe like a watch bezel...but this may come in new versions...who knows !!

In relevance to the size, I must say that I do not see it happen better....

Hope this helps,

Fabrice

Back
Top Bottom