What's new

Review Of The GP Paps Lux Edition

igetcha

Postman

hi all,

here is a review on the GP Paps Lux Edition from www.VapourArt.com

cheers

scott

as already clearly stated in the review, this product was received free of charge for review purposes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a big Dingo / Roller fan as I always 'thought' I preferred the side button but after using a few of the cheaper bottom button mods my opinion is slowly changing and this looks like it has everything. A real smart looking bit of kit and for 30 odd euros more than the SS one I think it's a better buy. As soon as they're back in stock I think I'll be getting rid of a few euros. As always, nice review. Jase.

[Trying not to sounds like a suck-ass].........I agree that the standard tube should be the 18500, but only because it looks bloody daft in 18350 mod because even something as small as a Spheroid looks stupid sat on top of it!!

I also agree with Scott that the tubes should be optional - I only use mechs with a kick so the 18350 is pointless. Giving the option would be better but of course not as profitable.

VapourArt just sent me an email to say they are now reconsidering the options for the standard tube :)

they said they are responding to feedback......so it kinda is down to your comments :)

I'm a big Dingo / Roller fan as I always 'thought' I preferred the side button but after using a few of the cheaper bottom button mods my opinion is slowly changing and this looks like it has everything. A real smart looking bit of kit and for 30 odd euros more than the SS one I think it's a better buy. As soon as they're back in stock I think I'll be getting rid of a few euros. As always, nice review. Jase.

It has the same as the ss 2.5 ;)

Back
Top Bottom