What's new

Review of the brass M16 clone from Fasttech

As always, love the review.

And I love my brass M16. I keep the centre tube shiny and I've done Vern's trick with popping a tiny ball of foam into thread inside the battery contact to prevent the fire button from unscrewing...which it did all the time.

The threads are smoother than a Leslie Phillips chat-up line and the mod is better made than a Mr.Kipling Bakewell Tart. It is truly amazing value for money.

But I have no problem with logos on clones so I can like mine even more ;)

As always, love the review.

And I love my brass M16. I keep the centre tube shiny and I've done Vern's trick with popping a tiny ball of foam into thread inside the battery contact to prevent the fire button from unscrewing...which it did all the time.

The threads are smoother than a Leslie Phillips chat-up line and the mod is better made than a Mr.Kipling Bakewell Tart. It is truly amazing value for money.

But I have no problem with logos on clones so I can like mine even more ;)

Damn no like post on the app lol, I found a small price of silica did the same to stop the button :-) but this device hits hard, with a low ohm coil you get to really feel the power of the battery, excellent mod, excellent price love it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm guessing theirs hardly any voltage drop with it being all brass? :)

It pains me to say this but my m16 and v3 mods perform better than my dingo with regards to the voltage drop.

There one of the hardest hitting mods going as I said in my review it hits hard :)

Tbh they are great but like most mods that come from fasttech if you look really close there pretty scratched with minor dings to the bolts. I have seen people saying there's are immaculate but I don't think they see what I see lol. Now saying that a scotchbrite will fix this pretty easily with a little work but then your brass turns brown after a week or so.

I've given up trying to keep brass shiny. The end-plates on my touchwood mini are developing a nice patina.

Ordered one of these, they look pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom