What's new

Review Original Panzer vs Fasttech Panzer Clone

When i was a vape virgin it seemed really weird to me why people would quibble over metal battery tubes, then i learned a few new things & tried some different gear until i got a mod clone that hit notably harder than my others & that's when i started to pay attention.
The panzer mod has swung it for me now, i've seen the light. I was almost going to buy the original except i'm not over keen on the internal firing pin adjustment,having to remove the cap to make fine adjustments, a little thing but it would annoy me. That's the only down side to me with this mod though so i got switched on to the mcv biomech instead...Currently considering buying.

If i was going to buy the panzer, i would go for a genuine one because i can see the differences & it doesn't matter to me what other people think about my mod or anything like that but when i'm actually holding it in my hand & vaping away, i would know , & i can't live with that ! HELP, what's wrong with me !

I mean it though, i'm going to buy a genuine mod next & suck it 'n' see what happens after that. It's become a bit like zippo Vs cheap knock off flip top lighter for me now.

Back
Top Bottom