What's new

Nemisis by Atmomixixani VW edition

SouthernVaper

Achiever
This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

Introduction

Vendor -
http://www.replacesmoke.com
Price Paid - 140 euros

20130905_112314.jpg

Youll have to forgive me as this is my first Mod review (I know this sort of thing is better suited to a video but here we go anyway)

This is the Nemesis in 18350 mode now as I am using nipple top battery it also needed the small ring which is located just under the first brushed piece and the main tube with the etching on

I was one of those that didnt see what could be different between the higher priced mods and those which are cheaper.

That aside lets get onto the actual review.

Looks: Well as you can see the looks speak for themselves its a great looker and is very small and compact in 18350 mode.

Finish: The overall finish is very good polished sections are mirror finish, etching is nice and there are absolutely no rough edges or any imprefections that I can find.

Threads: Silky smooth with very little movement

Top cap: In my version this is polished and again has no imperfections or signs of any machining. This has a 510 connection only. The pin is adjustable from the top or bottom and has plenty of movement to allow everything to sit flush. There is also a air control at the top which allows two or one hole to be exposed so even if you are using a atty with a air draw through the 510 it can still sit down flush. The air flow ring is quite stiff but once adjusted to how you like it you wont adjust it by accident. Again the threads are very smooth here both on the 510 and the thread for attaching to the main tube.

Bottom button: This again can be adjusted but I have not needed to touch this. The button is not the lightest of pushes but I find it more than ok for my pinky. It is more like a definite push. I find that you can stand the mod up without the need to lock it that is both in 18350 and 18650 mode.

Operation: The button is more of a even push, it wont fire if you just push on the bottom on one side and also doesnt move at all if pressed like this. The button is faultless and the atty fires up straight away.
The vape I get from this seems to be very good (havent anything to measure voltage drop).

You get all tubes with it for all configurations from 18350 through to 18650 with a kick

In summery if you were planning to get a higher priced mod and didnt know whether or not you get anything for your money well id say you do and its not until you actually get something like this you understand what it is the extra money gets you, yes it vapes like a train and will no doubt outlast my cheaper mods.

I know I may well have missed some bits off so feel free to ask me anything and ill do my up most to answer

Last edited:
You had me convinced at "silky smooth threads", nice review and really pleased you like it, although my take on this is going to be biased as I've already decided that as soon as Atmomixani have these in brass again I'm going to drop the hammer on one.

Really pleased your enjoying it

You had me convinced at "silky smooth threads", nice review and really pleased you like it, although my take on this is going to be biased as I've already decided that as soon as Atmomixani have these in brass again I'm going to drop the hammer on one.

Really pleased your enjoying it

Its a pleasure to use lol.............I could have had brass but tbh didnt want the constant cleaning although I will be giving mine a regular once over for sure

Nice review thank you,looked at their heat treated/colour ones very nice
yeah saw them, very nice as you say

great review , love mine too :) i love the vw edition ! really makes the engraving stand out :)

It's a lovely thing. I'm hoping I'll have enough money to pick up a brass one when the time comes, and I don't miss the 5 minutes or so they're likely to be in stock.

One point I'm not clear on, though - I take it that the VW doesn't stand for variable wattage in this case? So, what does it stand for?

no it doesnt and I guess they needed to call it something.....................the vw is a strange choice.

I suppose kalafan is also a strange choice too but probably is a explanation for both id have thought

kalafan is a forum user who suggested the finish combination so it was named after him. i think

I think Kalafan is involved with atmomixani in some way and vw edition is for Vapourwall. As far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom