What's new

Review MCV Panzer vs. FT Chanzer

I wouldn't buy either :P I think it's ugly, original and clone.

That's a great idea thanks for the support Maxcat I really appreciate it!!!

Well deserved, won't tell my personal story but you are doing it for a most worthy cause.

(also really get pissed off with people whose only contribution to the forum is to put name on list for a freebee, @V......... }

Impressed with review :grin2:

Think give away.... small donation to @ElsaBubs jump thing, instead of 100+ names on a list?

Do you want to post up the thread in the Giveaway section and I'll post it off to the recipient/winner? :)

Superb Review as usual!!! as a result you've convinced me to get one, I'm on FT as we speak, Fuck it I think I'll have Two!!!:thumbup:

Do you want to post up the thread in the Giveaway section and I'll post it off to the recipient/winner? :)

How you guna do it? Like auction style? Or all the people
willing to donate a figure go in to a hat?

Best you do it, I'm on callout for 7 Counties Tonight :( (that's how LU to NN so quick)

You are much better wordsmith than me, I'm happy to cover any costs sending it on. Its a great cause, lets see if we can make it fly.)

Or even a raffle but quite cheap tickets as it's only one item and not expensive?

Back
Top Bottom