What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fasttech EA clone not really a review...... video

Not wishing to fuel to the fire, but just been looking at a load of FT stuff. A I have a wish list to fill.

While some of the items I think i'll pass on, and look elsewhere.
There is some items, that, yes i'll take a chance here.
One of the items is actually £25 cheaper than, the cheapest I can find in the uk, with no postage costs.

And to add a little fuel. I've had genuine stuff from UK sellers, that where not quite right.
Big difference being. I can send them back easily.

And yes I do research everything, before I part with me hard earned.

You can always ask here aswell , members may share there thoughts on a particular item they have themselves from ftech :)

Not wishing to fuel to the fire, but just been looking at a load of FT stuff. A I have a wish list to fill.

While some of the items I think i'll pass on, and look elsewhere.
There is some items, that, yes i'll take a chance here.
One of the items is actually £25 cheaper than, the cheapest I can find in the uk, with no postage costs.

And to add a little fuel. I've had genuine stuff from UK sellers, that where not quite right.
Big difference being. I can send them back easily.

And yes I do research everything, before I part with me hard earned.

ps. now i'm not happy. Just found me SVD £23 cheaper.

If you paid for let's say a SVD and it arrived scuffed and the bottom cap did not screw in place but you could fix it with the correct tools would you moan? Would you be entitled to moan? The answer is YES.

If you paid for a item that said it was to be despatched on the 10th but was actually despatched on the 30th would you moan? Would you think because you paid less then you should accept lies and shitty service? The answer is YES you are entitled to moan.

If you did not receive a item after months of waiting and your tickets keep getting ignored or the same generic answer so you open a dispute and the seller says they will refund you but only after you close the dispute is this acceptable? Would you moan YES you would moan because your entitled to moan your not getting what you paid for.

Now some of the above is true story and some as a example.

Like I have said expect to do some work on the stuff you buy from these places but don't think your not entitled to moan when you don't get what you expect.

If you paid for a item that said it was to be despatched on the 10th but was actually despatched on the 30th would you moan? Would you think because you paid less then you should accept lies and shitty service? The answer is YES you are entitled to moan.

If you did not receive a item after months of waiting and your tickets keep getting ignored or the same generic answer so you open a dispute and the seller says they will refund you but only after you close the dispute is this acceptable? Would you moan YES you would moan because your entitled to moan your not getting what you paid for.

If this bit was the case, then i'd be at the front of the moaning queue.
If I paid £23 less (or about 37%) for my SVD and it was scuffed. No. It's come halfway round the world, and i'm gonna scuff it away at some time. A little disappointed maybe.
If I had to tinker with it a bit, to get it work. Again no. Small price to pay, when I've still got £23 to spend on some thing else.
Perhaps it's just me, easy to please.
With me it's all down to the delivery times. If they got that sorted i'd be a very happy bunny.

PS. Still got me eye on the Black Vamo V5 I don't need.

Personally, I think this was a really balanced review. Kudos on danfo. I dont care how much something costs, it needs to be fit for purpose, period.

I thought porpoises were mammals?

Edit: Apparentltly they are cetaceans - so says the almighty wikipedia...

Last edited:
Yeah thats the reason for the video, its just a warning more than anything, a new pin and locking nut should not be that hard to come by, but its not fit for purpose ootb, it could of even been in a defect in my particular mod, I just dont know :P

If buying from fasttech, Always be ready to do some fiddling about when it arrives :D

Back
Top Bottom