What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Chi You Clone Mod

Be careful fasttech is carrying different ones now ;)
Edit: yes the hcigar is the one you want :)
ty4e2apa.jpg

I really like the dragon image on the Chi You, i remember seeing it before in the movie 'the beach' decaprio sported the image on his chest. First time i've seen it since the movie in 2000. Great tshirt.

the beach tshirt decaprio.jpg

I want a chi you t shirt :D

edit: Korean football team red devils?

Red devils... close but not the same, i searched all over researching it a few years ago but could never find any reference to it as i thought the dragon image in the movie was quite symbolic. I ended up re artworking the design myself and had one printed up still got it somewhere.

the beach dragon tshirt.jpg

Last edited:
I want a chi you t shirt :D

edit: Korean football team red devils?

The chi you is also referenced in a retro style game for the PC also shows a image, I stubbled upon this when I was playing a couple of months ago " la-mulana"

Supposedly a demon.

Ahh I see the confusion! Original thread post reference - Korean food. Bibimbap is a Korean National dish and really very good. I was trying to stutter that If you see it in a decent Korean restaurant or find a good recipe then it should be tried.

Back
Top Bottom