What's new

Review CHEAP A$$ SQUONKERS part 5 - 5G Vape SuperCar BF Box Mod

Paul, will you be reviewing the vandyvape pulse squonker?

I fancy dipping my toe into squonking....

Won't last more than a few days then once a cunt always a cunt [emoji23]
I fuckng know :D

Fuck me, I want to be good, and I really don’t want to let anyone down....

I seem to have a problem with my internal edit button, it just doesn’t seem to be able to filter bullshit, I am genetically programmed to call a cunt a cunt, and I do on a daily basis in my everyday “real life” I can’t help it....

You know that scene in that Austin Powers film with the mole? Well I’m like that, I just can’t help but say the obvious, and I really could not give two fucks if people like me or not.....

It’s a cross I have to hear....I’m a lot like Jesus really.....

I fuckng know :D

Fuck me, I want to be good, and I really don’t want to let anyone down....

I seem to have a problem with my internal edit button, it just doesn’t seem to be able to filter bullshit, I am genetically programmed to call a cunt a cunt, and I do on a daily basis in my everyday “real life” I can’t help it....

You know that scene in that Austin Powers film with the mole? Well I’m like that, I just can’t help but say the obvious, and I really could not give two fucks if people like me or not.....

It’s a cross I have to hear....I’m a lot like Jesus really.....
Fuck changing!! you are who you are and what you see as a problem with your filter I think everyone's filter should be removed it would make for a more interesting forum and stop a lot of bullshit [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom