What's new

Astro by Fastech

I'm not sure what you mean with the sleeves ? looking at pics there's just top/bottom caps glass/polly tank and a steel sleeve witch is extra

Vapourart site is down for me, but if you look at the PIC, the 22mm is on the right and the 23mm is on the left, the only difference between the two is the 23mm has sleeves but underneath are the same tank, its only the sleeves that make the 23mm actually 23mm :S

snp17_0.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you whit that as cleared things up for me, have you ever thought about becoming a teacher lol
No really i appreciate your help thank you, 23m for me it is, when i have funds :)

Thank you whit that as cleared things up for me, have you ever thought about becoming a teacher lol
No really i appreciate your help thank you, 23m for me it is, when i have funds :)

That's only from my limited knowledge though, I would do a bit more digging first to make sure :)

That's only from my limited knowledge though, I would do a bit more digging first to make sure :)

The only way to find out for sure is to mail vapourart, i now think that both tanks come with the removable bits ?

Well, my FT-Astro appeared thismorning.

V. pleased, its tiny and nicely machined to be sure.

Here's a size comparison, they both have identical batteries in.

WP_20131109_001_zpsb08aac71.jpg

Got mine few days ago and for the money you really cant complain tbh hits pretty hard with prometeus

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Attachments

• 1394648007935.jpg
    1394648007935.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom