What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Astro by Fastech

happy with the trap tanks at mo due to slots in base but may give one a go at some point :)

happy with the trap tanks at mo due to slots in base but may give one a go at some point :)

Some folk were having problems with the quartz tanks breaking, did they fix it, or is that just the nature of quartz, must admit the fill holes look nifty :)

they do but useless to me cos my fill tool is all i need...again trap tanks with the groove in base allows airflow...which is why im thinking of the jm22...flat top with no grooves but may still be ok cos of the trap :)

they do but useless to me cos my fill tool is all i need...again trap tanks with the groove in base allows airflow...which is why im thinking of the jm22...flat top with no grooves but may still be ok cos of the trap :)

If the trap's got grooves it should be ok , £12 for a JM 22 you got nowt to loose, I've got one on the way (3 tubes) but most stuff I use doesn't need AF, I say get one :)

Not to shabby with a 22mm dripper on, can live with that. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383855532.548402.jpg

Back
Top Bottom