What's new

ASPIRE FEEDLINK REVVO KIT

Mutley1

Legend
20180502_123626.jpg
this is my review of the aspire feedlink revvo kit, i won in there competition they had on here recently.

know ive only owned this device for 6 hours & been constantly using it, first thing i noticed is how light this device is

and even with battery & liquid its no heavy weight, filling up the squonk bottle is so easy & mess free, the battery cap feels

grindy at first but a dab of WD40 solved that issue.

anyway so the mod is filled & i filled the tank & turned it up side down while i made a coffee & when i came back i was ready

to try it out, know when i first tried it with airflow half open it made me cough afew times & the same with airflow fully open.

but after about the 6th pull & turning the mod up side down afew times the coil seems to have settled in nicely & the vape

is spot on really good flavours, no sign of any spit back or load bangs & crackles & most importantly no sign of leaks.

for those thinking about giving squonkin ago the then this is not a bad piece of kit especialy if your eye sight is abit iffy like

mine & the coils are readily available from uk suppliers for £7.99 for 3 coils, anyway thanks to @aspire for this

Hey mate, glad you like it. I haven't received mine yet but according to the tracking it landed in the UK this morning so I'm hopeful for the weekend.
Have you noticed what the battery life is like ? I'm probably going to use a Samsung 25R as I have plenty of those as singles. Also very glad to hear that the tank is good for flavour because that's all I really care about (cloud's are secondary ).

Hey mate, glad you like it. I haven't received mine yet but according to the tracking it landed in the UK this morning so I'm hopeful for the weekend.
Have you noticed what the battery life is like ? I'm probably going to use a Samsung 25R as I have plenty of those as singles. Also very glad to hear that the tank is good for flavour because that's all I really care about (cloud's are secondary ).

Hi mick, im using 25r too i put one at 12.00pm & changed it about 17.45 so kinda what i thought id get out of it & carry spare batts.

Hi mick, im using 25r too i put one at 12.00pm & changed it about 17.45 so kinda what i thought id get out of it & carry spare batts.
That's not too bad is it. I get through 2 in a vt inbox in a working day so I can live with that.
Here's hoping it turns up today or tomorrow.

hope you get yours soon, mine spent 2 days at heathrow & then arrived the next day, so hopefully tomorrow for you.

@vapermike.
Are you getting any leaking ? I'm getting juice run down the bottle to the bottom of the mod [emoji57]
Going to have to investigate but out of the big bag of O rings they give you there's not one for the underside of the 510.

@vapermike.
Are you getting any leaking ? I'm getting juice run down the bottle to the bottom of the mod [emoji57]
Going to have to investigate but out of the big bag of O rings they give you there's not one for the underside of the 510.

just checked mine & its bone dry & ive been out & using it all day, have you had the mod tilted by any chance ?

just checked mine & its bone dry & ive been out & using it all day, have you had the mod tilted by any chance ?
It's definitely coming from the top of the squonk bottle. I've had it apart, cleaned and jiggled the metal rod, screwed the cap on a bit tighter.
Not leaking at the moment.
I wonder if I've been squeezing the bottle too much and it's forced it's way out. I'm not used to the super soft bottles so perhaps I've overdone the pressure. I'll keep an eye on it.

Back
Top Bottom