What's new

AG's review on the chi you clone

I could rip apart this video in so many factual ways... but I wont because Im tired :P

But I will say...

Morals are for people who are religious :D And religion has no place in government or business :P

Lol he's a happy camper :)

EDIT: he obviously likes to waist money.

Last edited:
Or This perhaps !!!! crazy_picture_swiss_army_knife_of_guns.jpgFT Swiss Army Clone !!!:yahoo:

petulant fool does he know how long it takes to get one of them ,and he just fooking shoots it up ..mine landed in uk today .i`ll probably never see it tho .some arsehole thieving postie gonna have it on his toes with it..

petulant fool does he know how long it takes to get one of them ,and he just fooking shoots it up ..mine landed in uk today .i`ll probably never see it tho .some arsehole thieving postie gonna have it on his toes with it..

Love it mate well said :)

Right then, I watched this and stopped it half way through and let me explain why...........

Although I've been with my mrs for 20 years we only got married a few years ago and when we did, we had matching Louis Vuitton wedding rings that cost thousands. She has original handbags etc' and we have wallets and bags all from the same company BUT why, because when we met years back and were not as fortunate as we are now she bought herself all the copied stuff and loved them. She aspired to own the original stuff and now due to good fortune and hard work she does. 'In general' the fake market makes you aspire to own the original and there is even the conspiracy theory that says these companies leak the designs (I'm not so sure about that but you get my point I'm sure). But to get on your soap box and preach the shit out of it pisses me right off - but then again am I doing the same thing, maybe.

My point is that some of us are happy with what we have, some of us aspire to more but either way that is a personal choice that one makes. If he has all the fortune in the world to buy all the mods costing hundreds of dollars then good for him but if he's not he's either the most honest person in the world or a hypocrite. Either way, you're opinion is either that of his or of course mine and you are fully entitled to it either way.

Nuff said.

You know what impressed me the most about his review was the brilliant way that he bucked the ridiculous stereotype of all Americans being gun wielding nut jobs-well done that man! Clones will always bring out varied and passionate views, both for and against but I'd rather hear an intelligent argument than a closed minded opinion. Now that would be a privilege :)

Back
Top Bottom